Thread: update of 4.0.1 caused lost of calender events in my iphone

update of 4.0.1 caused lost of calender events in my iphone

Last month i bought my new iphone 4 mobile phone and i was amazed by its technology.. The way apple came up with this iphone and the kind of technology they have used,its simply great... When i came to know about the latest version of the system software 4.0.1 i was very eager to have it in my cell phone.. But when i updated the software with 4.0.1 it deleted all my events which were stored previously in the calender... I was surprised that even after updating the software with the latest 4.0.1 software it gave me this kind of problem... I was shocked... But then o thought as it is an electronic device it can have some issues.. So please anyone knows what to do in this situation..

Re: update of 4.0.1 caused lost of calender events in my iphone

Hey actually their may be some problem with your software installed in your iphone.. The software must be having some problem in it and because of that you are facing such problems... Just visit the apple service center and ask for software updation in your system... If you still have any problem related to the software you can ask for the replacement... I hope it helps you....

Their must be some way out... I think that you must go for the software updation in your mobile system as due to the software corruptness this kind of problems may be occurring in your mobile phone.. As you said all the calender events are been deleted due to this so you wont get your lost data again so it is better that you go for the software updation in your mobile phone so that if any file is corrupted it can be fixed...

You can simply go to the apple service center for assistance.. Their may be some bug problem with the operating system which you have installed in your mobile phone.. So i suggest you to go to the service center and ask for some help regarding this software problem... So after you update your mobile phone with the latest operating system you will not have any problem related to the software ...