Thread: not able to back up my iphone 4 to iTunes 9.2

not able to back up my iphone 4 to iTunes 9.2

I had bought iPhone 4 before two month ago, it was working properly that time. but now i am facing a problem with my iphone, i am trying to backup my iPhone with iTunes but i can not backup. i am using iTume 9.2, if you can then please solve my this problem.

Re: not able to back up my iphone 4 to iTunes 9.2

First you have to delete your broken backup. For that open iTunes then go to Preference and then Devices. after that select most recent one ''broken back up' then click on Delete backup,i think it will be working properly now.
    if this will not work for you then try Resetting your iPhone like press sleep and home button untill apple logo appear.

First open your device manager, and Run "c:\windows\system32\devmgmt.msc" now start your iTune and connect with the ipod now go to ipod setting and click on "Enable disk use" you will see one dialog box that will remind you that you will need to manually eject. and then click on OK,now click on apply to save changes to the ipod. Now open your Device manager window and right-click on any item there and then select hardware changes.now back to your iTunes, your ipod will working properly now.

We can backup or restore our iPhone from a backup option. The backup application of the iTune will backup most of the device setting, but application like downloading, audio, video are not included in backup.For backup just right-click on your 'iPhone' icon which is display on the left side of your iTunes windows as you clicked the multiple option display in front of you,so choose Back up or 'Restore from Backup'.If you choose 'Restore from backup' option it will restore the setting and other information saved in previous backup.