Thread: I can put the iphone on speaker for calls, but can't play music out loud

I can put the iphone on speaker for calls, but can't play music out loud

Hi,
    I am having an iPhone 3GS and my problem is that my iPhone thinks that the headphone is connect to it, even if it is not connected. While calling i can put the phone on the speakers, but i am not able to play the music on the speakers. I want to know that which thing is causing this problem while playing the music. How can i come out of this problem as i am not able to play the music? I want your support on this required support. Can you provide me the one? Please help me.

Re: I can put the iphone on speaker for calls, but can't play music out loud

I have few fixes, so you can try them out and see if your problem is solved or not.
    • Try to turned on and off your iPhone
    • Held power button and home button
    • Require to reset all settings on iPhone
    • Try to plugged and unplugged the headphones no of times.
    • Even try to forced air into the headphone jack

So try them out ad i hope that from all this fixes at least one will be able to solve your problem.

Dr. V Guest

You can try these solutions which i am providing below.
    1-You can try to restart your iPhone
    2-Hold the Sleep/Wake button
    3-You need to hold it until slide to power off appears.
    4-After getting this option select it.
    5-If it is off then you need to press the Sleep/Wake button to turn it on.
    This will ultimately help you and i thing you will be able to play the music on the speakers.

The same problem is even faced by me on my iPhone 3Gs. I my case i am not able to put the iphone on speaker for calls and even cannot play the music on the speakers. Is there any problem with my iPhones speaker or the problem is related with something else. I have even tried to implement the solution given by MindSpace and Dr. V, but both the solutions are not able to solve the issue. Can you provide me some help on this problem? i will be very much glad if you do that. I would like to thank you for the above support.

Thanks for the help you provided to me. I am able to solve my problem after trying your fix. Now i am able to listen music on the loud speaker and i am enjoying it very much. I have tried the solution given by Dr. V. When i restarted and followed all the steps given above, then my problem was being removed, so i would like to give my thanks to you for help me.