Thread: Samsung S5620 Monte picture messages not opening

Samsung S5620 Monte picture messages not opening

I have Samsung S5620 Monte mobile phone. I try to open my picture messages but from last two days my mobile picture messages not opening. I received some picture messages and i try try to open it but i am not able to open it. I connect my mobile to PC via data cable and open my picture messages but i can't open it directly from my mobile. What i have to do for that?
    Last edited by aMARAN; 23-10-2010 at 11:18 AM.

Re: Samsung S5620 Monte picture messages not opening

I think you have to check your message setting. If there is problem in your picture messages setting then you can't able to open your picture messages. Check all setting and if there is a any problem in your message setting then you have to change your setting and after that you check your picture messages open directly on your mobile or not.
    Last edited by Bon-Z; 23-10-2010 at 11:22 AM.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have to scan your mobile phone to check there is a virus in your mobile or not? If your mobile phone is affected by virus then first you have to delete all the virus from your mobile phone. Scan your mobile by using anti-virus and if virus is detected by anti-virus then delete it. After deleting all the virus check your problem is solve or not.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 23-10-2010 at 11:23 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to format your mobile because it just give error for your picture messages. If your picture message in a phone memory so just format your phone memory and if your picture messages store in memory card then only format memory card. To format phone memory go to setting and click on format phone memory. To format memory card you click on memory card and click on format memory card. It delete all your data which store in your memory card and first backup your data and then format your memory card.

Don't change your phone setting if you haven't an idea about it. If you change setting with error then you have to face this type of problem. Now, to solve your problem you have to reset your phone setting. First go to Menu option. Then Go to setting and click on a Restore Default factory setting. It will restart your phone setting and change your phone setting as a default setting. It's really work so try it.