Thread: iPhone 4 not recieving sms from cotact number

iPhone 4 not recieving sms from cotact number

My dad gift me iPhone 4 mobile phone on my birthday. I have problem with my this new phone. I am not able to receive messages from my phone contact number. I can able to receive message from other number which is not store in my Phone 4 mobile phone. What i have to do for that? Please reply me.

Re: iPhone 4 not recieving sms from cotact number

You are new user for iPhone 4 mobile phone. I think you have problem in your Sms setting. Check your iPhone 4 mobile setting. There is a setting for receive message in this phone. So if you select no message from contact then it stop your all receive message from contact number. If there is a problem ion your setting then change setting . Take the help of user manual book.

You have to check your mobile setting to solve this problem. If you change any setting of your phone then you have to check for that. Otherwise reset all your phone setting. To reset the phone setting, go to Menu option. Click on Setting. Now go to phone setting and click on restore default setting. Your phone will restart and change all your phone setting as default setting. Try it.

I have same problem with my iPhone 4 mobile phone. I reset my phone setting and check my problem but problem is still there. I also flash my mobile phone and check my problem now i am not able to receive and send message to any contact. Now it really big issue. So how can i solve this problem? Please replay me as soon as possible.

You have problem with your phone. If you have a warranty period for your mobile phone then call your dealer and replace or repair your mobile in a warranty. This type of problem take place when there is a problem in your device software (mobile operating system). If you have no warranty then go to mobile repair center and repair it.