Thread: Without formating how can i open my pendrive.

Without formating how can i open my pendrive.

I have 4 GB pen-drive. I store my some important data in it. When i try to open my pen-drive system show error. I try to open it lot of time but i fail all the time. I want my Data which i store in my 4 GB pen-drive. System ask to format my pen-drive. If format it i will lost my all important data. How can i open it without formatting? So please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Without formating how can i open my pendrive.

You have problem with your pen-drive. I think first you have to take backup of your data which you store it in your pen-drive. There is a chances of lost of data so first copy your data in your computer system. To copy your data, right click on pen-drive option. click on copy option and then paste it on your computer. It will help you to save your data. Now you try to open your pen-drive. Otherwise you format it and then copy your backup data on it if required.

First you have to check your pen-drive setting. Connect your pen-drive to your computer. go to my computer. Right click on pen-drive icon. Click on properties and check all setting are proper or not. If there is a problem in your pen-drive setting then correct it and save the setting. Now refresh your computer. Right click on pen-drive option and click on explore. Now you can able to open it. Save your data in your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Sometime this type of problem take place because of virus. So i think you have to scan your pen-drive. Scan your pen-drive with updated anti-virus. Delete all the virus file. But if there is a virus in your data so anti-virus also delete your infected data. After completing the scan you restart your system and then try to open your pen-drive. I think this time you will not get any error while opening it. Try it.

You check your pen-drive on another system. If there is a virus in your system and because that your pen-drive is not support in your system. If it work on another machine then there is a problem in your system then you have to scan your computer before connecting pen-drive to your machine. After completing the scan check your pen-drive. If still it not work then contact with computer expert.

I have 16GB memorycard I store my some important data in it. When i try to open my pen-drive system show error. I try to open it lot of time but i fail all the time. I want my Data which i store in my 4 GB pen-drive. System ask to format my pen-drive. If format it i will lost my all important data. How can i open it without formatting? So please help me to solve this problem.

There are various recovery softwares available that will help you in recovering the lost data which are accidentally deleted. One such software is Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery it will help you recover all the missing data fromyour pendrive. So now i think all your problems are solved. Plus i have also given an attachment of the software(Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery) here you can use that.
    Attached Files Attached Files