Thread: Using iTunes updating Applications

Using iTunes updating Applications

I want to have the updates for the application and that following a specific way. I want to have the updates via iTunes. The problem is that I know that this can be done with a single click, but the problem is that I am unable to find the place to click. Whenever I try to make an attempt for it only one question comes and sits on my head: where is the update applications button within iTunes? I have searched for it everywhere but could not?

Re: Using iTunes updating Applications

It really seems to be strange that you are not able to find the BUTTON for updating the applications. I am also of the opinion that this is possible and if you will be able to discover the button then you will be able to see this happening. Have you searched in the application store? Are you able to connect with the PC? I mean are you sure that there is no problems in the connection just have a look for that.

Thanks a lot for making the reply so soon, and also for suggesting the things, but let me tell you that I have already seen for all that stuffs and I am sure that there is no issue that can be related to the connection. I have checked it twice. I have searched for the UPDATE button wherever it would have been possible but really could not succeed in finding that. Anything more that you can suggest.

I think here is what you all are searching for. It is in the application section. Just see the steps below and I think that you will be in no time to have the updates of the applications:
    • First of all go in the application section.
    • Then see in the sidebar
    • At the lower right section there is a list of Applications.
    • Under there you will see a link and that is what I think you are looking for.
    • That link will help you in achieving the thing that you are looking for.

I think that it is in the form of link and hence you are not able to see that.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well to be honest I would like to ask you how did you miss upon this guys. I do not see anything that may have troubled you in seeing the thing there. Well thanks a lot Gonzo for showing him the way. I have a question for you Shantimay instead, why are you forcing you to have the things in a restricted way? I mean why only through iTunes? If you set out into the App Store that is on your iPhone/iPod touch, you can just go in the Updates windowpane, which will take the trouble of searching for any updates that might be available. It would have been rather easy than going and using iTunes.

Please have a look on the following threads and see if they can be of some help. I am of the opinion that your iTune must be lacking on some thing and that might be causing the trouble. Just have a look on the links all the links are somewhat related to the problems that have been faced by the iTune while getting updated. Here are some of the links and I think that will help you in fetching the solutions.
    1. Itunes Error 414 while updating apps
    2. iTunes does not update from the net
    3. Updating iTunes registry problem.

The last thread is related to the registry issues and I think that there can be issues with the Registry of yours. Please read the third thread properly.

I would rather suggest you to get the update of the iTunes manually. Go to the official website of the Apple and you can go there by following the www.apple.com and get the updates of the iTunes from there. The case can be of the updates issues. Log in to the apple site and update your iTunes. The manual updates can fix up the iTunes application. If still the problem continues then re-install the application.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's