Thread: Windows 7 Phone Marketplace

Windows 7 Phone Marketplace

I want to buy a Windows 7 mobile Phone. I try to collect the all information related with this mobile phone. I am interested to know more about this phone. If i buy this phone so from where i will get the application which is supported to this phone. What about Marketplace For Windows Phone 7? So please if anyone with good information about this phone reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Windows 7 Phone Marketplace

There is a number of application you can see which is useful in Windows 7 mobile Phone. ITN NEWS application is used to get ITN News and Video on your mobile phone. Like that there is a some MINISTRY OF SOUND use for sound waves of the best dance music radio station surfing, TOUCH NOTE POSTCARD use to take photo and send it to postcards, MSN CELEBRITY for latest news, ION BALL for game, JOB SITE JOBS for finding job etc.

To browse and download applications that have been developed by third-parties Microsoft provides Windows Phone Marketplace service for its Windows Phone 7 platform. Windows Phone Marketplace launch along with Windows Phone 7. It support credit card purchases, ad-supported content and operator billing. There is also some feature which is give you satisfaction like "try-before-you-buy".

Windows Phone Marketplace have 61 categories. There is it split up in to 16 main categories and 25 sub-categories. Apps can only be placed in one category. You can also downloads 3D games that have integrated Xbox Live connectivity and features. Windows Phone Marketplace is broken down into key segment like games, entertainment, music, photos, news, sports, health, finance, social, productivity, tools, and so on.

In Windows 7 Phone Marketplace there is number of application available. Some of important application list which you can see at Windows 7 Phone Marketplace.
    Xbox 360 Games: Bejeweld, Flight Control, Frogger, Monopoly, Star Wars: Battle for Hoth, Tetris, The Sims 3, UNO, Sudoku, TicTacToe, and Reversi.
    Entertainment: Drum Machine, Star Wars: Lightsaber Unleashed, Police Scanner, Flashlight, PocketPiano, Netflix, IMDb, Flixster, U-verse Mobile Ouija, AT&T Radio, and Fandango.
    Music & Video: YouTube, Guitar Tuner, Songster, Slacker, Shazam, iheartradio, Last.fm, Lyrics, Local Concerts, and Break.com.
    News & Weather: SimpleRSS, Flux, BBC News Mobile, Feed Reader, WeatherPro, The Weather Channel, Congress411, Mega Millions, Huffington Post, and Microsoft's Weather application.
    Productivity: Sound Recorder, Post Its, Mental Paper, Goal Tracker, Tasks, To-Do Lists, Password Padlock, eDiary, Adobe Reader, Flash Cards, MoonPhaser, and Tasks Anywhere. Tools: Comcast Bandwidth, Handyscan, Speed Dial, Clinometer, Metronome, Unit Converter, Alarm Clock, Ruler, World Clock, Level, Stromboxx, Lotto, DogClicker, and Virtual Remote.
    Books & Reference: Wikipedia, Dictionaries, Thesaurus, Sign Language, States, Atlas, Bible, The Presidents, and Waterstone's.