Thread: New MacBook Air and new App Store

New MacBook Air and new App Store

I have recently got MacBook Air laptop for myself from apple store before which i was using MacBook pro with less features than acBook Air so you can say that i am the loyal user of Apple Macbook. But i don't have much knowledge about MacBook Air because it has included many advance features which i am not aware. Here i want to know about the application which can be used in my Macbook Air i have heard abut Apple app store. So i want to know how to go there and search for the suitable applications for my MacBook Air laptop. If anyone currently using this or have information about it please provide me the details about it.

Re: New MacBook Air and new App Store

I want to go for the same MacBook Air laptop so i want to know what are the features they are providing in this laptop as i am not the regular user of MacBook. I want to move to MacBook because of security they provide from virus, worms and spyware etc. whereas in windows there are many chances of such infection to laptop which can affect the performance and can damage the system internally. Please provide me the detail features that are there in MacBook Air.

Macbook Air come in two new models small one is 11.6 and 13.3 inch sizes also they have light weight so they are easily carried which were launche. Also they have omitted hard and optical drives in support of SSDs which can choose from 64 to 256GB. They have LED-backlit screens characteristic on both, powered by Core 2 Duo processors which perform really great also have Nvidia GeForce 320m GPUs (Graphics processing unit) and 2GB of RAM which can be increased later on when required. It has Full keyboards, glass trackpads, stereo speakers and a camera for the newly announced FaceTime. So I think you should defiantly can go for this laptop for yourself.

You can use the app application which is apple application from the official Apple website this provide you with the application which you can have in your MacBook Air laptop. Macs are about to get their own App Store along with the one previously offered on iPods and iPhones. If you are Snow Leopard it’ll be accessible to all Snow Leopard users, and will consist of a related interface and functionality to its mobile counterparts. You can have many applications using the app application which you can access through ITunes or some other thing.