Thread: MBP is better than the MBA

MBP is better than the MBA

I am usibng the Windows products and sony products from a long period of time but now i wanted to switch to the apple products such as the new Mcbook pro and the Macbook air. Currently i heard a lot about both of them and wanted to buy one, but the major problem is that i do not know much about both of them so i wanted a detailed information of both of them and the price and the place from where i can buy them. The specification also will help me as i wanted it from the internet and the entertainment purpose, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me to overcome the problem.

Re: MBP is better than the MBA

Inside the fashionable silver shell you will find a 1.6GHz or 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of RAM, and a alternative of moreover an 80GB standard 1.8-inch hard drive or a 64GB SSD drive. Touching up to the SSD drive and earlier CPU drives the price up from US$1,799 to a huge US$3,098. The MacBook Air comes with Bluetooth and wireless network built-in and typical. Allocated as the world's thinnest laptop the Apple's MacBook Air is a measly 0.76-inch broad at its thickest part narrowing to 0.16-inch. or else the MacBook mimics the 13-inch outline of the existing MacBook line. So the Macbook is good for some beginners who want to use the basic features on that.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thank you for the information about the apple’s Macbook air but I wanted the details about both of them the configuration and about the features that they have. The Macbook pro is also a good option so provide that information also any recommendation on the given topic will help me to some extent.

The MacBook Air include a new multitouch track pad, which slot in a range of motion controls that will be recognizable to iPhone users, in which consumer can zoom by larceny in or out, rotate imagery by rotating two fingers, flick from side to side items by wipe left or right and move windows in a new way. MacBook Air's keyboard is occupied size and alike to that of the standard MacBook. A nice touch is that the Air's backlit keyboard allows you to keep compute when the lights go down. In addition to being more energy well-organized than a conventional LCD board, the LED-backlit screen also allows for a thinner lid. The Air also comes with an iSight camera on pinnacle of the display, the identical as MacBookPro notebook..On the other hand you can buy a USB-powered SuperDrive as an US$99 extra. Additional missing features comprise any kind of mobile broadband, an SD card slot, FireWire, an onboard Ethernet jack, and articulate card slot. While the MacBook Air may sketch you in with its smooth looks, you may be worried to discover that its battery is it seems that not user consumable. That means an overly complex and costly battery substitute process when it begins to slowly slip in investment a blame.

When Macbook pro and the Macbook Air are compared the Macbook pro stands strong both in the field of the price and the performance with a number of the additional features in it. Apple’s flagship notebook line, MacBook Pro, have been approximately for a number of years now and developed an excited following. For those who do not truthfully require, or desire to pay for, the Air's weightlessness and slenderness the MacBook Pro still offers a valuable option. The MacBook Pros include a range of optical drives. Manifold ports are plentiful counting an Express Card slot, FireWire, Ethernet, manifold USB ports, audio input, and visual audio production. Also the MacBook Pro vessel with faster processors of the 2.0GHz to 2.4GHz compares with the Air's 1.6GHz Core 2 Duo or, a 1.8GHz chip. The Air is incomplete by heat and space subject.

The Macbook air is very small in size but there are number of the features missing in that which where available in the Macbook pro at a cheaper cost. Space and heat issues also limit the MacBook Air's storage space options. Because the laptop is so slim, it appears that only single-platter, 1.8-inch hard drives-the similar kind found in the 80GB iPod classic-fit. These drives are also slower than a characteristic laptop drive, at 4200rpm contrast to 5400rpm, and are ATA rather than the now-common SATA. The only substitute here, performance-wise, is the not obligatory 64GB solid-state drive, although the high prices for such drives add US$999 to your tab. Finally, the MacBook Air adheres to the universal rule that you pay more for smaller size. still although it isn't as full-featured as the MacBook, it costs $300 to $700 additional than Apple's consumer-level note pad, and for only $200 more you can get a great deal additional capable-but better and heavier-Mac Book Pro.

The Apple’s Macbook pro is better than the Macbook air in many fields as it is not so costly when it is compared with the Macbook Air and the Macbook Air is missing a number of the features which are available in the previously launched Macbook Pro. The cost and the performance are much higher in the Macbook pro , so if you are a tech lover than you will not go for the Macbook Air. The people who are looking something fashionable and slim then they can go for the Macbook Air as it wins all the points in the field of the looks and fell features but the USB and the DVD drive is missing in that. So, according to me it is not a great deal to buy worth and you can go for the Macbook pro.