Thread: My apple ipod wont sync my applications

My apple ipod wont sync my applications

I have an apple ipod which i have just bought a few weeks ago. I have inserted many music application in it of which all got syn with my ipod. But when i tried to syn my games which i had brought, with my ipod through itunes i wasnt able to do it. Please can some one help me out with my problem.

Re: My apple ipod wont sync my applications

First of all let me inform you that not all ipod can install all the games which you want. The ipods are very specific about the games which they run. So first of all verify that your iPod supports the games you have bought. You can also try sync different games into your ipod to check by which games are generally supported by your ipod. The games which you have bought might be of the 5th generation or which is not supported by your ipod so first make sure you have made the right choice.
    Last edited by Simond; 21-10-2010 at 03:54 PM.

I had the same problem with my ipod and I’m using an iTouch software 3.1.3, and iTunes 9. What i would suggest is Open iTunes and connect your iTouch. Click on iTouch which you will find in teh devices section. This will take you to center of itunes where you will see the name of your iTouch,capacity, software version, serial number. Now see whether you have checked the syn application button if not then do it. After checking the button you will be able to sync the games properly.

Even i am facing the same problem with my 2nd gen ipod , even I’m using an iTouch software 3.1.3, and iTunes 9. I have followed the same approach but the problem is that sync button is always greyed. I am not able to click on it. The box for Sync apps, and Marked apps are crossed. I just know what to do, I have tried every option. Please help me out.

I have got the solution for this problem .This steps will help you syn your ipod properly.
    • Click on your ipod in iTunes and click the Applications tab.
    • Also make sure the box "Sync Applications" is ticked, if not, tick it! then on the top menu of iTunes
    • Make sure you have Authorized the Computer From the top menu: "Store", "Authorize computer".
    • Then you will be asked to put your appleid information, you have to put all the possible info and press OK
    • Finally your ipod will start syn.