Thread: Samsung ST550 Digital Camera

Samsung ST550 Digital Camera

Hello friends I am not a kind of photographer. Taking the photo is my Hobby. I am here to think or you can say that i want some knowledge about the camera of Samsung ST550 Digital camera. I have so much interest in photography. I like to take photo of hills, seaside, the nature place, etc.After taking the photo i am putting them into my computer to make a copy from any store. I have old camera that is not so popular means is it of very very oldest version of camera. But now a days new camera's are available in the market with new technology. some of my friend's are telling that you buy this Samsung ST550 Digital camera, it has a nice features which is easy to understand. For that reason i asking you to just give some vital information so i can go for this camera.!! Is the Samsung ST550 Digital camera is better than other camera.?

Re: Samsung ST550 Digital Camera

You are on such kind station and that time you are taking the photo it doesn't means that you must be photographer it might be your hobby or you are getting fun by taking the beautiful photo. A samsung ST550 Digital camera is the nice camera. Samsung ST550 Digital camera has some variety means it has price variation. A type of Samsung ST550 Digital Camera (Black) has price of £175.9. The other type is Samsung ST550 Digital Camera (Orange) has a price of £184.99. You can go this camera Because it has easy features means its has Approx. 12.4 Mega-pixel, main display is of 3.5" (8.9cm) Wide 1152K Full Touch LCD and the Front display of 1.5" (3.8cm) 185K TFT LCD, the speed of taking a photo is of 1/8 ~ 1/2000 sec which is Auto, it has wide range from 0.2m ~ 3.4m, It quiet low on weight. So it is best for your requirement,, you can carry this camera anywhere and can take a good picture of any site that you want to take.

Samsung ST550 Digital Camera is the nice camera because is has a good function which can easily understand by anyone. This is nice not Bcoz of it's function but Bcoz of it's friendly feature's. Samsung ST550 Is fully equipped with the true color -filtered with 12.2 megapixel CCD and Boost a powerful 4.6x optical zoom and is take guarantee to take sharpest image than many more camera's. In addition it will produce detailed images which is more useful to create a Poster size image. You can take professional photo with the Samsung Smart Auto feature it means it's increase the quality of color, Brightness, and the main Subject, then it automatically adjust the view to take the photo. So don't worry just buy this Samsung ST550 Camera to take photo which ever you like to take.

Oh.! it's great that you want to buy a new camera of Samsung ST550 to take photo or for a video recording. The best thing of this camera is that it is the world's first camera with 1.5" FRONT LCD and 3.5" WIDE touch screen back LCD And is it the easier to to take a great photo. The Front LCD lets you get out from the behind the camera and take the shot. Using this you can easily take perfect picture frame on your own. The Wide touch screen has pixels 1152k and almost 4x than many more camera. When you select any option on the screen it will slightly vibrate so you will know that you have selected an option. It is available in very color. The most important features is SMART FACE Recognition,, it will automatically detect 20 faces. You can Record a voice up to 9 hours and maximum to 10hours. It means it is the best option that you select this Samsung ST550 Digital camera you can buy this camera.