Thread: 13" MacBook owners did you consider the MaBook?

13" MacBook owners did you consider the MaBook?

I am planning to buy new apple laptop and want your consideration and experience about apple’s laptop. I have two choice 13” MacBook pro and 13” Mackbook (13” MBP and 13” MB). If you are Macbook consider then please suggest which will be best for me and should I invest my money in apples? One of my friends is using Macbook and she is not having any problem. So my first choice is MB but I need your suggestion before buying this laptop.

Re: 13" MacBook owners did you consider the MaBook?

Apple is always best if you are planning to buy laptop. If you do not have problem with mac osx then I will advise you macbook laptops because windows user normally avoid buying Apples’ laptop. Your both options are good enough to chose but there is a small difference in both laptops. You will not get FireWire 800 3-Port with Macbook while it is available with macbook pro. This FW 800 port is important to increase your data transfer speed and to connect external memory. Its speed is almost double from USB 2.0.

Hey I also have similar query about Macbook pro. Someone told me that Macbook pro provides rich color display. It use wide gamut which provides rich color display. I want know is this true? And consider me best available configuration for Macbook pro. I am planning this laptop for games so I need proper graphics guide lines and also consider me batter graphic cards. If apple’s laptop is not good choice for laptop then which one will best to invest.

When I purchased my first macbook in 2009 that time unibody macbook was not available. So I bought white macbook which was like white rubbish computer desktop. I will have been advised you for unibody macbook but now I will suggest you for unibody macbook pro because it is made by almunium body and it has back lit keyboard. Price maybe issue in the last suggestion. my brother is using 2009 macbook pro and I can see difference clearly with my macbook pro. In macbook colors are not as good as you will find in pro. You can also see this difference clearly together if you will keep both side by side. But I am not sure for 2010 models. Perhaps 2010 macbook have solved this issue. So just go in apple store and find the difference together.

Personally I would like to buy Macbook pro because it far better than Macbook (if price is not the consideration). I had one Macbook prior and I was sick for its low quality plastic which started getting cracks after some time. I was using 2007 non unibody but I have seen lots of MB still with same plastic issues. You cannot prevent these plastic issues in your Macbook. I will also buy pro because it provides 3 USB ports and one FW 800 ports for faster data transfer while Macbook provides only two USB ports. I also need lights in keyboard to works in nights and you cannot get this feature from MB. Macbook pro has black frame around the display which looks attractive. These are the reasons are explaining why Macbook pro is better than Macbook.

The new 13-inch MacBook Pro features advanced NVIDIA integrated graphics technology along with Intel Core 2 Duo processors that are faster than ever before. That makes for the ultimate combination of performance, portability, and battery life — up to 10 hours — without adding an ounce to the slimmest, lightest MacBook Pro. And with 4GB of memory and larger hard drives now standard, this is the most powerful 13-inch MacBook Pro yet. Now reaching speeds up to 2.66GHz, the new processors in the 13-inch MacBook Pro are big on performance. With the 1066MHz frontside bus and 3MB of shared L2 cache, all your applications will run faster and more efficiently than you thought possible.