Thread: M4V Converter Plus for iPhone

M4V Converter Plus for iPhone

Recently purchased the Apple iPhone along with that the iTune application to download the iTunes into my smart phone. And now I wants to watch the videos on the iTune, what should be the use able tool to see the video in my smart phone. Anyone having any idea about the converter? I found a tool which is named as the M4V converter plus, is it helpful to do this? I have no idea about this converter and the other one, so any one is there give me any information regarding the converter that are used in the iPod, iPhone nad anyotehr portable devices?
    Last edited by Logipark; 20-10-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Re: M4V Converter Plus for iPhone

There is tool which is used to view the videos on the iPhone smart phones, named as the Hand Break, which will help you to watch the videos or also it used for the streaming videos on your iPhone smart phones. It depends on the speed, size of the file and the quantity of the files. For that you should make the track while you taking the encoding videos from the internet or any other service. It covers a large number of the size and the speed and the quality of the video file. It may cause for not delivering the good quality of the video. It is having some good advantages for search the video engine. It will gives you the better performance by the hand-optimized. Also having some of the new features like the Macroblock tree rate control and the weighted frame detection. this tool is also useful for the devices that you had mention in your post.

Yes the M4V converter is a good one, which is very easy to watch the videos into the smart phones. It works with a less number of mouse click while you browsing the videos into your device. By the converter you can convert the DRM M4V into the MOV or the MP4 format. By this converter you can also convert the unprotected video in any type of the video format. I am using this, there is no problem in the streaming, and also I used the device to see the iTune videos in my smart phone. It can give you the out by convert it into nay format of the video.
    There is the basic specification and the requirement of the M4V converter :
    Operating system: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
    Resolution: 1024*768 resolution display or higher
    Device: iTune
    RAM: At least 512MB.
    Processor; 1GB or PowerPC processor or more than that.

AS per my knowledge about the converter I have some of the key feature about the converter and would like share with you. The M4V converter is able to record the video file while it plays in the iTune or in the system. It supports the converting of the iTune M4V rental of the video or any other file the condition is only the iTune is only to play the M4V rental files. By this converter you can able to M4V files into MOV file, the video quality will be maintain as the same, nothing will change in the file while you playing it in the iPhone or any other device or machine. This converter is also used for the iPod and the iPhone devices, it can play all the file extensions of the files in the Apple devices but it can support only the Apple operating system. If you willing to convert any file just select the file and convert it into the desired file that you wish.

If you are going to use the batch file then the converter is also useful. It converts the file very smoothly, you just catch the file that you want to convert from the library of the iTune and then convert it into the format that you selected. It will used to remove the DRM file from the M4V converter, just convert the video that you want to into the compatible format of the iPod or the iPhone devices. You can also apply this in the PSP or the Zune. It also useful to convert the DRM M4V and it also gives the file in a very high quality and the speed is also good. It gives the high speed background while you record the file in the iTune device. It encodes the MOV file while performing the recording. The user interface is friendly; you can found the buttons is a very easy way. I think the information regarding the converter may help you to get the information about the tool.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600