Thread: nktel A200 flash file problem

nktel A200 flash file problem

I have recently purchased a NKtel A200 mobile phone from a dealer which is a china cell phone, the performance of he cell phone is good and some how i am able to run the basic GPRS on the mobile but the problem is with the video files that i am trying to play in the phone. It provides a number of the error messages and the warning saying that you cannot play the video files in the phone. So, what is the problem and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue and also tell me which format it will play in the phone.

Re: nktel A200 flash file problem

As you have mentioned that it is a Chinese mobile and you are able to run the GPRS on that so that is great as it does not provide that service frequently. The videos that you want to play on the NKtel A200 mobile requires a number of the file support such as in Nokia phone it requires adobe flash support to play videos. So first tell me which files you are trying to play in the Nktel phones, what is the format of the files and from where you are trying to play them that is the source, is from the any website or you have the files with you which help me to overcome the issue and provide you with the solution.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am trying to play the videos files from the you tube in my mobile phone and it provides me with error messages that you are not able to play the these files any more. When i tried to play the files with the format such as the .mp4 and the .mp5 it does not provide support for that. In addition to that it also don't play the QuickTime .MOV, Windows .AVI, or .MPG or MPEG4 files in the you tube. So please provide some support on the topic any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me to resolve the issue.

The files format that you are trying to play on the Nktel A200 mobile is not supported by the phone as there are a number of the reasons for that, the most common is it don’t have the Flash player support which all the You tube files requires. You bank your videos as also QuickTime .MOV, Windows .AVI, or .MPG files— these are the majority ordinary formats and they exertion well within our arrangement. I specially recommend the MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format at 640x480 motion with MP3 audio. Resizing your video to this stipulation previous to uploading will lend a hand your clips appear improved on You Tube, which is a advance feature of the you tube that you are trying to achieve in a basic phone like the NKtel A200 which does not have all the available requires for that so there is no chance to play this files in the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned above that there is no possibles to play the file such as the QuickTime .MOV, Windows .AVI, or .MPG files and the MPEG4 in the NKtel A200 mobile phone. Is there any other alternative available for the .mp4 and the .mp5 files to be played in the Chinese phones so that i can enjoy my videos in the Chinese cell phones. Is there any alternative software available for these kind of the videos to play in the Chinese phones, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue please help with a solution to resolve the video file problem.

The file format that you have mentioned above are not supported by the NKtel a200 mobile phones and the other similar Chinese phones as they do not have the sufficient Adobe player support and the support of the other software which are required to play these kind if the files. You can only play the .mp3 and the .3gp format in these Chinese phones and if some of the Chinese phones are upgraded then you can go for the .mp4 player available with them but other than that there is no support for the other formats. As the phones do not support the java platform so there is no chance of the software installation in it and still know no third party has provided the solution on these issue so these are the alternative options available to you to overcome your problem.

If you are using the Nktel a200 phones then you cannot play the videos from the you tube website and the other formats that you have mentioned. If you want to something interesting with the phones then you can search for a number of the Games, Themes, videos, audio files and other screen savers for that which are available on the internet free of cost. These files will run in all of the Chinese phones and you can do a number of the things with the files so just go on the internet and download it from there, if then too you want to know that what your phone supports then you can contact the customer care of the phone if they have any or you can contact the dealer from where you have purchased the phone.

ThumbsUp Re: nktel A200 flash file problem

Try MP4 & 3GP Format.