Thread: Should I Buy A PS3 Now Or Wait For PS4?

Should I Buy A PS3 Now Or Wait For PS4?

When the playstation 4 come out, will I be able to immobile use my current account? And will all of my in order (trophies/friends list) be approved? Or will i have to make a new ID from scratch? Sony have more lately indicate that they are not so far ready to ditch physical medium just yet. Also the survey we ran as well indicate that 74% of our readers would wish for an optical drive. Any idea. Thank you in advance.

Re: Should I Buy A PS3 Now Or Wait For PS4?

Frankly, I like this company. With a Playstation, it had managed to create the surprise in his time and moreover, it provided cover with the PS2 and PS3. Yes, it's a nice box with a nice console, but sometimes forget the interests of its customers. It thus comes to learn that the PS3 future that I've presented a few days ago will not be able to run PS2 games. Must also say, when you love Sony, it is advantageous to carry out its rear and tighten the buttocks something good. Once again, the firm proves it because PS3 Slim will not be able to run PS2 games. Basically, for those who are still in their closet, they will just have to use their cookies to castrate those bastards cats in heat screaming every night under my window.

A few months ago, Goto said that Sony wanted to create a PlayStation 4 to architecture based on the Cell and Intel. Sony to do without this technology. Regarding the Cell, Sony reportedly led an investigation by publishers to assess their needs. So they have asked for the number of SPU vector co-processors for computing they need, and what kind of difficulties encountered with the current processor. According to Goto, Sony, IBM and Toshiba have agreed that the Cell in its current version, raised concerns for programmers, and would have already looked at the solutions. One of them is based on the "SPU2"Who would manage optimally the 256 KB of local memory delivered by each heart. This solution would allow UPS to directly access main memory, which has the effect of making work easier for programmersSince they can then work on a single memory space as a conventional PC CPUs. Still according to Goto, this summer, Sony would have looked for ways to integrate these modified SPU in the bowels of the PS4.

Gamer Informer Australia talking about a launch of the PS4 in 2012, six years after the debut of the PS3 which had taken the Japanese market by storm November 11, 2006 and North America on November 17 of that year. Critics say that Sony had promised a lifetime of at least ten years for its consoles. However, a machine can always be sold, even if it is no longer the technological benchmark of the brand. We have the example of the PS2, always in circuit today and the placing on the market dates back to 2000 and the Sony PlayStation has kept, year of release for the PS3. Logically, one can expect that the release of the PS4 in 2012 marked the end of the PS2 that would live so long as the machine itself that it has replaced.

If Nintendo released its new console in 2011, which seems to be confirmed, Sony will respond soon enough. However, the development of a game takes about 16 months and if the firm wishes to have a viable catalog on the day of the release of its new machine, it is imperative to allow time for developers to familiarize themselves with the new configuration and write optimized code enough not to disappoint. We can therefore expect to obtain more information on the characteristics of the PlayStation 4 to As with rumors, most likely, an announcement at E3 2011.

The PS2 was sold the same year as the placing on the market this second model. Logical, PS2 Slim called 'PSTwo' landed in 2004 is 4 years after his big sister. Then comes the turn of the PS3 launched in 2006 and recently as the PS3 Slim who has curiously as was the tradition was not called 'PS3' and has been sold three years after the original version.5 years have thus separated the marketing of the PS1 and PS2 and those 6 years of PS2 and PS3. Slim versions for their part appeared 5 years after the launch of the original for the PSOne, 4 years later for the PSTwo and 3 years for the PS3 Slim, it is therefore likely that the launch of the PS4 is programmed between 2011 and 2012 (5 to 6 years after the PS3 and 2 years after the PS3 Slim).

Sony’s PlayStation 3 is around since 2006 and there have been many rumors that the next-generation console will arrive as soon as 2012. The recent Game Informer claims that game developers are starting work on games for the as of yet unannounced Sony PlayStation 4. Most games take 10 to 16 months to be fully developed; so game developers need advanced notice. Before the PS3, each studio had its own game engine, and its own low-level graphics libraries. But in anticipation of very hard work for PS3 developers, we've assembled the most talented.