Thread: Pc suite for Gfive U898

Pc suite for Gfive U898

I have a Gfive U898 mobile phone. Gfive U898 is a dual Sim mobile phone with multiple function. Gfive U898 mobile phone model comes with 2 Mega Pixels Camera with Digital Zoom. I want to know that where i will get the PC suit software for my Gfive U898 Gfive U898? I want to connect my Gfive U898 mobile phone to my computer so for that i need a PC suit software. Without PC suit software i cant connect my Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer. So Please help me.
    Last edited by Xenaa7; 19-10-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Re: Pc suite for Gfive U898

You can get your Gfive U898 PC suit software along with your Gfive U898 mobile phone. Check your Gfive U898 mobile phone box where you get PC suit software CD and data transfer cable. If you purchases your Gfive U898 mobile phone second hand and if you haven't get PC suit software CD along with your Gfive U898 mobile phone so buy PC suit software CD from mobile store. You will get your Gfive U898 PC suit software in mobile shop.

Yes. You are correct to connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer system you need PC suit software. You have to install PC suit software in your computer system and then you can connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer system with the help of data cable. You can download PC suit software from internet at free of cost. You can download pc suit software from http://www.gfivemobile.com/UploadFil...ct/PCSuite.rar web site.

I have same Gfive U898 mobile phone and i download PC suit software and install it in my computer system but there is a problem in connection of Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer. There is no any connection showing after complete the connection. So how can i connect my Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer? Please reply me.

I think there is a problem in your PC suit software or connection. Download PC suit software once again and then reinstall the PC suit software in your computer and connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer via data cable. Then connection will display on your computer system. And you can transfer data with the help of PC suit software. If problem is still there then you check your PC suit software on another computer and connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer and check it work or not.

If your PC suit software not working properly and you want to connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer so you connect your system with the help of blue-tooth but for that your system may have blue-tooth facility. If you want to connect your connect your Gfive U898 mobile phone to computer via blue-tooth, you switch on the blue-tooth of both device and it directly connect both device with each other.

Pc suite for Gfive D99

Hi i have GFIVE D99 mobile i want to connect through laptop its asking install mt6225 driver and also pcsuite for this mobile please send me.

if u have any link for download please share with me

Re: Pc suite for Gfive D99

Quote Originally Posted by sangamesh.vg View Post
    Hi i have GFIVE D99 mobile i want to connect through laptop its asking install mt6225 driver and also pcsuite for this mobile please send me.

if u have any link for download please share with me
    You can download the mt6225 driver from here - MT6225 china mobile drivers , but am unsure whether it will support your mobile phone or not. In any case, if you have an inbuilt bluetooth in your mobile phone then try to get a bluetooth dongle from the store and connect it to your pc and sync the GFIVE D99 mobile phone to the bluetooth dongle on the computer, this way also you can transfer data's from pc to mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"