Thread: How to update Opera mini in Micromax Q75

How to update Opera mini in Micromax Q75

I am using Micromax mobile phone for the browsing, gaming and for music and i am very satisfy with this mobile phone. I just wanted to know that there is the new version of the opera browser has been launch for the mobile phones. Presently I am using 4.2 version I am looking for more than this version of the browser so I tried once but not succeed, it show a error while installing the opera browser. If anyone know how to install it to my Micromax mobile phone then please tell me.

re: How to update Opera mini in Micromax Q75

When you download any of the latest versions application in to your mobile phone at that time you should have to remove the old the version from your mobile phone, so that it helps to install the new version. At the time of the installation a message pop ups that says uninstall the old version at that time remove the old version and then install the latest version so that you will not receive any error.

I have gone through your question and I found that the latest version for your mobile phone is the Opera 5.1 version which is compatible to your mobile phone. You can visit to the opera browser sites for the same and from there directly download It to your mobile. After downloading the application double click on the application to start the installation. In between the if you get any error then roll back the process switch off your mobile phone and after a few minutes again restart your mobile phone and then install the application.

I am having the same brand mobile phone but with the different model number and I am having the latest version of the opera browser. I think my mobile phone firmware having the updated version than yours. I advise you to with a local technician and asked for the latest firmware for your mobile phone which will be compatible to your mobile phone. I am sure I that latest version of firmware new opera version must have included. So go and contact to the local technician for this. If you are having any other query then please reply me.