Thread: Gprs settings of yxtel x 88

Gprs settings of yxtel x 88

I have yxtel x 88 mobile phone. I want to access internet on my yxtel x 88. But i am not able to access internet because of some problem in GPRS Settings. What i have to do if i really want to access a internet to check some data on internet or to download the data. I check my all GPRS Settings but still problem is there. Please reply me. How can i solve this problem?

Re: Gprs settings of yxtel x 88

You have to send message to get GPRS settings on your yxtel x 88. You have to type a fixed format message to your network so they will send you the GPRS settings. The type of fixed format message which you have to send is depend on your network provider like if you are using aircel network so format of the message is SMS “WAP” to 121. Save setting message on your mobile phone. you can use GPRS after complete this process.

To access internet on my yxtel x 88 first you have to create GPRS Settings and then you can use internet on your yxtel x 88 mobile phone. So first follow the step which is helpful for GPRS Settings. GO TO MAIN MENU. Then go to the tools. So to settings. Then go to Configuration and then go to personal configuration. Click on option button. Then click on Add new. Select "web". After that you have to type some setting like name, Homepage, User Name, Password, Use preferred Access Point etc. Try this.
    Last edited by Simond; 18-10-2010 at 09:53 AM.

You can use internet in your yxtel x 88 mobile phone without a GPRS. For that you have to connect your yxtel x 88 mobile phone to your computer or laptop with the help of data cable or bluetooth . Connect your yxtel x 88. Now you can use internet on your yxtel x 88 mobile phone. You can access the internet on your computer or laptop with the help of your mobile internet service

If you have a problem in your yxtel x 88 mobile phone setting and it give you problem to accesss the internet service so you first reset your yxtel x 88 mobile phone setting. Go to menu. Than go to setting. Click on call setting. And than click on a "Restore default setting". Phone will restart. It will reset your all setting and then try to change in your GPRS Settings .

hi friend

i have problem with my yxtel mobile i dont know password of this mobile. if any one know what is password of new mobile yxtel then pls pls pls send me on my personal email ankushsaluja7@gmail.com and how to use gtalk on yxtel mobile?
    Last edited by ankushsaluja7; 12-02-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ankushsaluja7 View Post
    hi friend

i have problem with my yxtel mobile i dont know password of this mobile. if any one know what is password of new mobile yxtel then pls pls pls send me on my personal email ankushsaluja7@gmail.com and how to use gtalk on yxtel mobile?
    You can try to reset the yxtel mobile to factory default by going into its setting and then using the option called "restore to factory settings" or something. Unfortunately, gtalk is not supported on the china model mobile phone that you have. China type of mobile phones are limited to some extent for third party applications installation.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sir

i dont know about my password of yxtel mobile. when i go to factory option it ask me about password.

Quote Originally Posted by ankushsaluja7 View Post
    sir

i dont know about my password of yxtel mobile. when i go to factory option it ask me about password.
    Well, if you are stucked at the password screen and you dont remember the password to either unlock it or restore it to factory settings then you will probably have to flash your mobile phone. You will have to go to some mobile repair shop and spend some bucks to flash your mobile, so that it the password and all gets reset, but you will lose all your device memory data for sure, so try to backup up first.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's