Thread: Gfive mobile

Gfive mobile

I am using G’Five U800 phone which is a dual phone from G’five it is a good phone which provide lots of features regarding memory which expandable up to 2 GB and it has 2 MP camera in it with nice picture quality. I recently have problem in phone after which it start to hang also it stop supporting some of the applications which happened after I exchanged files from my phone to other friends phone through Bluetooth. So to avoid such file exchange through Bluetooth I want to have computer connectivity for my phone also want to use internet to my computer through my phone for which I want to have pc suite for it. Another thing which I am facing problem in fixing volume of phone when it starts i.e. switched on I want to low the volume but I don’t have any idea about the steps through which I can low done the volume while phone start after switch ON the off. So if anyone have any idea about such topic please to reply for it.

Re: Gfive mobile

Your problem of mobile hanging can be because of your phone is infected with virus because of which your phone is hanging and not able to play the applications or stops running application in between. Make sure you don't exchange data with other mobile via bluetooth because other mobile phone may be having virus which transferred to your phone via bluetooth. To remove such virus from your phone you need to use anti virus for mobile phone which will remove virus from your phone and after which your phone will work as normal.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You want to access the internet on your computer using phone you have to use the pc suite for your phone. You can get the pc suite for your phone from the official website of your phone where you have to provide your phone model number according to that they will provide you with the pc suite of your phone. using which you can use internet to your computer using phone.

One thing you can try to do to resolve the problem of start up volume of your phone. You have to do the setting. Just go to user profiles in your phone, select the current profile which you are still using customize it to what level you want to set it. Check tone set up and switch it to off tune and activate it after which there will be no start up sound when you switch ON your phone. THis can be one of the way to low down your phone start up sound. You can format your Gfive mobile phone by use of format code for your phone *#987# after which your phone will be clean and will work fine.
    Last edited by Regina; 17-10-2010 at 05:04 AM.

Your phone is virus affected which you can format the the use to format code which are provided for formatting phones without the help of any other device or anti virus application. After this code your phone will be clean and work all application properly you can use following code as :
    • #77218114#
    • #881188#
    • #94267357#
    • #9426*357#
    • #19912006#
    • #118811#
    • #3646633#
    Last edited by Simond; 17-10-2010 at 05:13 AM.