Thread: NKTEL A200 charging problem

NKTEL A200 charging problem

I got a Chinese mobile phone from my father that is the NKTEL A200 which worked very fine till last week and suddenly it show a number of the problem. The major problem with the phone is of charging of the battery, when ever i connect the charger it provides a number of the error or warning messages to the screen such as the Bad charging, the charger is not supported and over limit charging of the battery or even the insufficient charging after a long hours of charging in the phone. So, what is the exact problem with the problem please provide me some solution to these topic. In addition to these the keypad is not working very well in the phone when i press the FM Radio one to.u8ch button it switch off's the phone instead of playing the Radio form the Media section. So, i am unable to resolve the issue any suggestion will help to overcome these problem.

Re: NKTEL A200 charging problem

It seems that there is a problem in the charger that you are using with the NKTel A200 phone which causes the overcharging of the battery or the insufficient charging. To overcome the problem you need to first check the charger that you are using is working or not, this can be done by charging another cell phone of the same kind. If the charger is not working properly then you have to replace the charger with a new one. These can be done by replacement of the charger from the dealer from where you have purchased the phone, if the phone is in the warranty period otherwise buy the new charger for the phone make sure that it is compact able with the NKTel A200 phone and does not result in the over charging of the battery.

The solution that you have provided above does not worked for me at all, i have checked the charger in another Nokia phone as it charges that also and the charger was working very well with the phone. So there is another problem according to me in the phone and still the back of the phone at the base becomes overheated when i make a call or receive a call from the other user, so what is the problem with the phone and how i can overcome that; please give some advice to solve the problem.

As you have mentioned that the back of the Phone becomes overheated when you make a call or receive a call so there is something attached beneath the battery. So you need to clean the base of the phone at the back side by removing the battery, so clean it properly with the cotton cloth or with the tissue paper and place the battery back this will resolve your problem of the charging. If then too the problem is there then you can contact the china mobile dealer from where you have purchased the NKTel A200 mobile phone for further help and support on the charging problem.

The problem of the charging mostly occurs when there is a problem in the battery of the phone, as Chinese phone and batteries are not trusted in the branded market so it is the most frequent problem that occurs in the Chinese batteries. The solution for these is that you have to replace the battery with a new one of the same kind that is BL5C battery for the NKTel A200 mobile phones which you can get from the dealer from where you have purchased the phone, if you have the warranty of the phone from your dealer and the phone is in the warranty period then you can go for the replacement free of cost. The alternative to this is that just buy the battery and make sure that it is of a good quality so that it can last for a longer time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"