Thread: gfive u808, memory card not show

gfive u808, memory card not show

I presently using Gfive u800 phone last night I inserted in my new memory card which I have taken from my friend. All my songs show up and played until this afternoon. They don't give you an idea about all song list in the media. But if I go to the home screen and search for character titles. They show up and will play. When I refresh the list all my songs moved out. I set in a brand new memory card and downloaded songs to it. But out of the 60 I downloaded only 3 give you an idea about the song. What can I do to fix it so all my music shows up?

Re: gfive u808, memory card not show

It seems that it is the problem which is caused by some virus. Which may be effect to the memory card which results to not get detected by the device. I think you need to format the card. After this you will lose all the data but this is an effective idea to get the desired solution. Mainly this issue occur due to virus but some time it happens due to mobile's memory card slot. which get damage and result to not detect the card. After formatting if you will not get the solution then I will recommend you to check the slot of the phone. This will help you.

As you told that you are using your friends memory card. After that your phone not detecting the the new memory card which you have inserted into the phone . It seems that it may the virus infected your mobile phone which may damage your mobile's software to function. So, I would like to suggest you to reset the phone to its factory setting but be careful about the data because this setting leads you to lose your all data of the phone. Virus may be one of the reasons why your phone not detecting the memory card.

Depend on the memory card which you are using in the phone. You told that your new card not get detected in the phone when you have inserted it after your previous memory card. As you described your problem it seems that there may be fault in your mobile phone's memory card slot. so, i suggest you to go to the mobile repairing shop and check whether it is the problem of the slot or anything else is effecting to the phone which halts the phone to detect the card. Try checking all these things I think this will help you to get the desired solution.

You told that your new card does not get detected by your mobile phone. I think this is mainly happens to the memory card due to some virus infection. I would like to suggest you that this problem can be solved only by formatting the new card. Even after formatting you are not getting the solution then You need to go to the service center they may help you better to get the solution of this problem. I think this may help you to get the solution. Before approaching to the service center just format the memory card and insert it in the mobile phone.

Yes this type of problem mainly occur to the china phones not only to the china phone's it happens to other phone also. Most of time I have seen this to the China mobiles.There may any one of the reasons why this is happening to your mobile phone. Check out the following points:
    • There may be any damage in the mobile phone's memory slot in this case you need to repair it by going to the mobile repairing shop.
    • As you have stated that you have taken the previous memory card form your friend that card may be infected to the virus.
    • Now you are using new memory card which you said that you mobile is not detecting the new one in this case the newer card may be corrupted you should to replace that on and try the another one.
    • I think you should try the new card to other cell phone if that one is working there then it seems that previous card may corrupted your software which leads you to software installation.