Thread: G five headphone way

G five headphone way

Hi, guys!
    I am not sure if this question been lift earlier than, but every time I attempt to plug in a different headphone on my G five it lets out a sound like it's coming out of sunken or from time to time the sound quality's fine but the volume's really low the truth so as to it's volume's at its uppermost! And then when I plug up a headphone to connect it to a sound system, another time the sounds like it's coming out of underwater please help.

Re: G five headphone way

Depends on the headphone you are trying to use to your handset. If your headset is cracking the voice of the songs it means there are some problem with the headset. One of my friend is using G five and he was having exactly the same problem after that he started using Nokia headset for his phone. I think you should try this. It will work.

As you are using G five mobile phone and having issue with your handset. First of all I would like to know which handset you are using in G five mobile phones. I will recommend you to use some other branded headphones as there are many companies who build headphones for the particular brands. You can also go to the G five accessory store. I don't think there is any other solution for this problem except of buying new one.

It depends on the headphones you are using. I would get your couple of headphones which came with your mobile phone and compare the two plugs to see if the contact bands are in the same areas. If not, this is the reason why you are getting what you are. The contacts are not touching the appropriate areas. This may be one of the reasons why you are getting this cracking voice through your handset.

The headphones coming with the mobile phones are having a single button to answer the calls. As per my knowledge one of my friend is using Gfive U800 and he was suffering from the same problem afterward he searched and get that in Gfive Nokia headsets can be used but not in all Gfive handsets. I think if you will describe which Gfive handset you are using. May be I will be able to give you a proper solution. So if possible please post me the handset model number which you are using or you can search a new headset for the mobile which you are using. I would like to suggest you to buy the new headset for your mobile phone. I hope this may help you to get the desired solution for your problem.