Thread: Gfive U888 modem driver issue

Gfive U888 modem driver issue

I have a Gfive U888 China Phone and the problem is that I am not able to use the phone to connect to internet on my desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. I have no idea for the thing which will be better and helpful for me. When I connect the phone I get mass storage, web cam & comport. I do not know what about the modem is not able to perform the task. Please help me out so that I can make use of the phone well for connecting to the system and then functioning well for using internet. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Gfive U888 modem driver issue

The issue basically seems to be with the system that you are using to connect the device. It could be that the driver is not appropriate and you are not able to function well. So it will be better and helpful for you that you do make the implementation well by getting a fresh copy of the driver and then install it again. Go to the control panel option and then check out in the add/remove program option .As it is been done you then need to look out for the change that is select the desired application or driver which you have installed and click on remove. Now as the application is been removed you may then be able to perform the task as assisted or required. So make it function well with the the change which is necessary for you. The get a fresh copy of the application and then make the installation of the same. I hope this will be better for you and you may then get the implementation for the driver to be processed as needed. So check out for the conclusion.

Compatibility can be an issue as well for the thing. This is needed to be checked well that is process out by right click on the installer.exe file of the application you have. As it is been done you then need to choose Windows XP compatible mode under the properties tab. Now after the installation is been done you then need to check out by restarting the system that the application or the system is able to cope well with the required thing. Do work well and process out. It will surely help you out and get the things for you to work.

You may have look to the thread that is mentioned China Mobile Phone Pc Suite. Check out for the same and get the drivers that is been attached to be downloaded to the system. Now after the download is been done you need to install the application by extracting the rar. Connect the phone and assign out the parameters that is needed. This will surely help you out for sorting the thing as needed or required. It will be better for you and functioning out well for the change. So do process out for the required aspect which will surely help you out. The application is well and no issues appended. Check out for the internet settings which can be associated well on this post Internet settings for China mobile. Follow out the process which is applicable and then restart the system. Connect the phone again and synchronize the device well with the thing. As this is been done you may then be able to get to a better conclusion and make the changes to be executed as required.

Get the associated or related driver and then make the installation well under safe mode option. Run the system under this mode and then check out for the thing. As this is been done you may then be able to perform well for the thing that is required. This mode do not have much of the embedded aspects or features which is required. This mode have low features and may not cause any issue with respect to compatibility. So perform the thing or task well which is necessary for you. This will be helpful and you may then work as required. Do perform the task which is needed. I hope this will help and can then get a better solution without a consent. So check out.

The best way through which you can get the associated thing to be processed is by getting the application downloaded from the official page and look for the compatibility of software. Gfive U888 phone support download. Click on the link and get the redirection to the page which is required. It will surely help you out for getting the desired and necessary implementation well to be functioned. As the aspects is been processed you need to also work well that is by making the system to process under a clean boot service. Type msconfig in the mode that is searchbox option. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service and then disable the service. Now restart the system well and make the implementation that is install the application well as required. It will be better for you for the change. Process out then.

The modem driver which is needed suppose to be upgraded. All you need to do is to check for the upgraded firmware tool which will be better for you and then make the desired change which is required. So check well which is needed. I hope as it is been done you can make the function which is required. I suppose the download or the desired change needs to be functioned by checking out the support download well which is essential. In order to process out check for the manual on the official site. It will be guided well and can then make the aspects to be functioned and implemented well that is required. Other than that the changes can also be functioned or made to be worked by installing the application under admin rights and then execute the same that is needed. I hope this will surely let to a better conclusion and then perform the act as assisted and required. Assign the parameters that is been processed well and mentioned. Do work well.