Thread: Farmville won't open on iPhone 4

Nuronex Guest

Farmville won't open on iPhone 4

I am suing iPhone 4 mobile phone and then problem is with the application Farmville on my facebook account. i am not able to work well with the application. Whenever I login to my account and try to play the application I get an error which says that "there are some issues loading your farm, do you want us to try again?" I have no idea for the same. I used to play well with the application before but not now. I do not know what could have caused the same. Hope to get a better solution with the thing that is needed. Please help and suggest what should I do which will in turn help me out for playing the application without any issue. I need to play the same. It one of my favorite.

Re: Farmville won't open on iPhone 4

There are certain steps which needs to be acted in order to get the same to be functioned well. All you need to is to check out for the change. It could basically be the addons that you may have implemented with the browser which is making it not to function. Follow the simple steps which will be better that is mentioned as follows:

• You need to uninstall or Remove the application
    • Also process out the same by Logging out of your Social Network
    • Make sure that you Clear the browser's cache
    • Remove the application and log out
    • Make your phone to be restart
    • Now again Log back in and add the app again-launch, log back in, and add the application again.

As the above steps is been performed am sure the game may then be able to executed well without any issue for you. So function out the required stuff.

A possible chances seems to be with the flash content of the same. You need to upgrade the flash for your device. As the flash is been upgraded to the optimum you may then be able to perform the task as required. So all you need to do is to open up the processing option or the task manager application on your phone. Then you need to look out on the Applications tab to view the list of active programs. Check out for the any program listed in this window and select the End Task button. Repeat the previous instructions until all programs have been closed.You can end the process well by login in and processing out the the desired task well which is needed for you. Do close all the executed path and thing. Now once the process is been end you have to look out for reinstalling the browser that is been installed to the phone. there is a possibility that the browser may have some issue. So once it is been installed that is a fresh copy for the same. Now login to the account that you need to work well and then open the application or the game. I hope you may now be able to execute the game well as required. So look out for the same and get it processed.

Basically you need to work well which is required that is upgrade the firmware of the iPhone that is been installed. As the firmware will be upgraded and make it function as needed. This will be better for you and function out for the desired change which will be better for you as require. So make the implementation well which will surely let the implementation that is required. I hope upgrading the firmware will surely help out for sorting the task. Check out. It will surely let you to get process for the implementation which is required.