Thread: Micromax Q3 headset setting

Micromax Q3 headset setting

I am using Micromax Q3 mobile from last few months. I lost my Micromax Q3 mobile headphone last weak. Micromax Q3 mobile showing problem in profile. Micromax Q3 mobile display the general and headset icon together without any connection of headset. Now i am in trouble Because loss my headphone and not able to change setting for profile from headset to general. How can i change it? please reply soon.

Re: Micromax Q3 headset setting

You lost your headphone so because of that now you are not able to change your Micromax Q3 mobile phone profile from headphone to general. After you connect your headphone to your Micromax Q3 mobile you can change your profile easily. I want to tell you that, you have to buy new headphone so that will solve your problem as well as you will get new headphone to use.

You are not able to change your setting because of lost of headphone. But you can change your Micromax Q3 mobile setting as default setting. This is not a big problem. You reset your Micromax Q3 mobile setting to factory default settings. Go to main menu. Then setting and then phone setting. Click on "default factory settings". Micromax Q3 mobile restart and change setting as default setting.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You switch off your Micromax Q3 mobile and remove Micromax Q3 mobile battery. Keep your Micromax Q3 mobile as it is for sometime. After waiting , you reinset your Micromax Q3 mobile battery in it. Switch on your Micromax Q3 mobile and check that you can able to change your profile or not. Because this process is boot your Micromax Q3 mobile and correct the error. This is not possible for all time but try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think have to flash your Micromax Q3 mobile. Flash is one of the newly introduce technology which is very affective for this type of problem. But if you flash your Micromax Q3 mobile you will lost all your Micromax Q3 mobile data. If you want to flash your Micromax Q3 mobile you go to mobile service center. But if there is Micromax Q3 mobile in warranty period so repair your Micromax Q3 mobile in warranty.