Thread: G five x33 software problem

G five x33 software problem

I have G five x33 mobile. G five x33 mobile is available in a candy bar shape. There is number of feature available in my G five x33 mobile. It is dual Sim mobile which is easy to use and handle. But there is a some problem in my G five x33 mobile software. some function like radio Fm, calculator are not working properly. What i have to do for that? Reply.

Re: G five x33 software problem

You are problem is related to the software. I think this type of problem take place when some system files corrupt. So first check that there is a virus in your mobile or not. For that you have to scan your mobile. You can scan your mobile with the help of computer that will the more effective for you. scan your G five x33 mobile by updated anti-virus.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

G five x33 mobile is not a branded mobile like nokia, lg, sony, blackberry, samsung etc. So try to bye a branded mobile which will give you the well performance as compare to your G five x33 mobile. So if in future you are planning for new mobile then i will suggest you to buy branded mobile phone. For Branded mobile phone you nave to pay some high cost but there is no of customer care offices you can see near by you so you will get good service from then. Also they provide warranty period so you can repair or replace your mobile in warranty.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If there is a problem in your software so you have to reset your all G five x33 mobile setting. If there is a any file missing problem in your G five x33 mobile phone so after the reset the setting it will solve your problem. First go to the G five x33 mobile menu option then go to setting. Click on phone setting, then click on restore setting. G five x33 mobile will restart automatically. Check your problem.

You check your G five x33 mobile setting with respective problem. If there some problem with your application so you first check each and every application and if you have file of that application so reinstall that application. If there is no change so flash your mobile one time so that will give you new application after the flash your G five x33 mobile.