Thread: Samsung SGH-t359 turn off the keypad volume

Samsung SGH-t359 turn off the keypad volume

I have a Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone and I don't have the knowledge how to switch off the keypad volume. I don’t like the sound of my keypad Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. I don’t know how to switch off the volume do you know the setting of how I switch off the keypad. Any help related to this issue will be appreciated Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung SGH-t359 turn off the keypad volume

I was using same the Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone for my use. I was not having any problem with my keypad volume. I usually keep the keypad volume running on my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. I have gone to my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone setting to keep on the keypad volume, you can switch off the volume by going in the setting of the keypad volume.

I am the new user of the Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone I am unable to go into the setting of my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. The volume of the keypad is very irritating to me wherever I used to press the button at the time of calling anyone I really get disturb with the sound of the keypad on my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. So anyone has the way how I can switch off the keypad volume please reply me.

I am also the newer user of the Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. I heard the same beeping noise of the keypad it is very annoying. I used to keep my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone on vibrate mode. I am not getting the hint of the call when anyone used to call on my Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. But it helps me to keep the same Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone in the silent mode.

ThumbsUp Re: Samsung SGH-t359 turn off the keypad volume

Quote Originally Posted by Oswaldo View Post
    I have a Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone and I don't have the knowledge how to switch off the keypad volume. I don’t like the sound of my keypad Samsung SGH-t359 mobile phone. I don’t know how to switch off the volume do you know the setting of how I switch off the keypad. Any help related to this issue will be appreciated Thanks in advance.
    here comes your answer to that i had the same disaster with my phone its so disgusting.I went to <SETTINGS> then to <PERSONALIZE> then to <SOUND PROFILES> then press <EDIT> then use the right key at the center to move to the picture with a phone and a speaker on top or until you see keypad tone there you will turnoff you keypad sound.Hope you will find it helpful but am sure it will.
    Last edited by niqqy; 23-10-2010 at 09:37 PM.