Thread: My nokia 5130 cam bad quality

My nokia 5130 cam bad quality

I am not happy with my camera image quality. I am talking about Nokia 5130 cam. I am using this mobile from last one year. The image clarity is very bad and image is full with green dots. I have seen my lens but there is no crack of dust. I have sent email also to Nokia service center but they are not giving me proper reply. I feel that it is internal problem; something has been crack form inside, which is disturbing my image quality.

Re: My nokia 5130 cam bad quality

I think so you have changed your camera image settings. If you will go to your camera and chose option. Here you will see camera settings, click it. Now you will be able lots of option for image formats. Like if you will chose aqua image mode you will get different clarity. In negative mode you will get negative type effect on your image. Some mobiles also offer to reduce pixel of image to save their memory. So please check your settings. Restore it to default option.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Two problem can effect cam quality first is hardware problem and 2nd is Software problem. Software can also affect your problem. Try to restore your mobile if above given solution is not able to solve your query. To restore your mobile phone please pres this combination “*#7780#”. If it is not able to solve your issue then it is surely hardware problem. Visit any Nokia repairing center to repair your mobile. Maybe he can ask you to replace your lens.

In some symbian 60 series phone, when you go for resetting he can ask you to type phone code( by default 12345) at the time of reseting. If your mobile phone came in to S60 series then please follow these instructions: shut down your mobile and Press concurrently on the green/talk, 3 and* keys and grasp the 3 keys button. Now start your mobile phone. Now wait for onscreen Format message then can free the3 keys. This technique may also labor for Nokia mobile that will not turn on.