Thread: Blurry photos/video, scan lines, dropped calls, proximity sensor messes up

Blurry photos/video, scan lines, dropped calls, proximity sensor messes up

I do not get sharp videos and photos from my new iPhone 4. To get a sharp image for use I have to be very still while capturing the photo. Most of the images are very grainy. This was not the problem with my previous 3G iPhone. Does anyone else have faced this problem before and know the exact reason behind this and the solution to solve this issue? Please post suggestion to me as early as possible. I am waiting for the replies. Thanking you in advance.

Re: Blurry photos/video, scan lines, dropped calls, proximity sensor messes up

In my case also the images were of low resolution and blurry therefore I did the following to fix the issue. This solves the problem for me. Here are the steps which I follow to fix the issue.
    1. I went to iTune.
    2. Clicked on iphone.
    3. Selected the Photos tab.
    4. Un-checked the Sync Photos box.
    5. Hit on “don’t remove photos” when prompted”.
    6. Re-checked the Sync Photos.
    7. It will synced quickly in seconds.

After this it will get those back to the high resolution.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is a simple solution to get out of this problem and make the photos more crisp and sharp. You have to back-up your iphone after you have installed iOS 4. The finest fixation is that you have to give a fresh start so turn the phone off and again switch that on. After that plug that into the iTunes and sync it. I did this when I was getting the issue and it worked for me and I was able to increase the sharpness of the images
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I deleted /all the photos when I saw that they turned blurry. I re-sync for that but that also did not work for me. All the photos were corrupted. After all that I decided to do the hard reset to my iphone. I deleted all the data from it and did the hard reset. After that I created a folder for photos back to re-sync and found that this worked for me. Now I can get the sharp images with no blur on it.

The problem is not that the images are of lower resolution but the issue is that the screen is of high resolution. If you have any image that is of the lower resolution and the device that you are using is of high resolution then the image will look blurry or the pixels get scattered. Resyncing brings your image to high resolution over the new phone. If the image is better suited for the new phone then you will get the better images.

You told that you have a new iPhone and if you are getting such bug then you should not do anything on yourself. First thing that you should do is to check the warranty card of the phone and see whether it is in warranty period or not. If that is in the warranty period then don’t anything on yourself contact the manufacturer for the issue or send it back directly to the manufacturer along with the problem that you are facing. They will fix this without any charge and if that is a major bug then they will also replace that with a new one.