Thread: Download usbprint sys file for windows XP

Download usbprint sys file for windows XP

I am not able to make any print out form my printer because of some error. I am using windows XP service pack2. First I installed service pack 1 and then I went to service pack 2. But after all this whenever I try to take printout via my DeskJet 980C. I thought it is because of driver’s problem. When I attempt to install its driver, I get error “usbprint.sys missing”. It’s all going on my IBM Thinkpad T30 it has only one working USB. Please give me suggestion how to solve this query.

Re: Download usbprint sys file for windows XP

How you installed you printer’s driver on your system? If you installed all printers drivers when it was connecting then it can create some problems. Now you just try one reveres process, unplug you printer and now uninstall your all driver t and reboot your laptop. Now again install you drivers and then plug your printer. If it asks you to update your driver then go for up gradation.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Do not worry it is not a big problem. Lots of people can have problem when they install drivers or make any up gradation. Now first you uninstall you all printer driver. You can find latest drivers from HP www.hp.com. Go on this website and select your printer model and then select your operating system. And download proper drivers. Be carefully that your printer should be disconnected while you are going to install these new drivers.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Thanks for giving me all these replies. I have done all these steps on my system but nothing changed my problem. I have disconnected my printer but still getting same error. I think so I am still making mistake because I know that these drivers are compatible with windows XP. So please give me proper advice to install and also give me link to download drivers. I feel that I still not with latest drivers.