Thread: Dell Latitude c840 not started

Dell Latitude c840 not started

I recently buy Dell Latitude c840. When I press power button lights turn ON for seconds then turn OFF. Nothing then happen on my laptop.I try lot of time but same problem i have to face each time. It stop to work and turn off automatically. Is there is any default mistake in my Dell Latitude c840. What i have to do for that? I want to enjoy my new Dell Latitude c840. So please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Dell Latitude c840 not started

First you check your all connection. Check power supply is going on or not. If power supply is not proper so correct it. I Think you have to reassemble your Dell Latitude c840 so if any hardware connection error is there you can easily correct it. So after reassemble check your Dell Latitude c840 working properly or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think there is a problem in your RAM (Read Access Memory). When RAM is not work properly system start to shut down. You check your RAM with another system, if problem is still there you just replace your RAM. Clean your RAM golden part with the help of eraser. And insert RAM in your Dell Latitude c840 and check it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You recently buy Dell Latitude c840 so you have to call your dell service provider. You call them and tell them your problem and replace it in a warranty as soon as possible so you can enjoy your new laptop early. If there is minor problem they come to you and solve that so try to contact with them.

Check your Dell Latitude c840 system. Format your system if your previous Operation system is corrupted. So you have to format your Dell Latitude c840 system after that installation switch off the Dell Latitude c840 system and switch on after some time. Then check your problem is solve by formatting or it remains. Call hardware person who have more knowledge in this field.