Thread: Missing images in E-mails on iphone4

Missing images in E-mails on iphone4

I have apple iphone4. When I get some e-mails i noticed that e-mails with images just show a question mark in a box and didn't show exact image. I always face this type of problem with my e-mails which contends the image file with it. But when I look same e-mail in both the mac mail client and the web client of mobile they show the image at there respective place. So what i have to do for that?

Re: Missing images in E-mails on iphone4

I think your iphone4 mail setting is not proper. So first check setting for mail. If there is any changes is required so make a changes. If don't know proper setting so take help from user manual guide. Otherwise reset all setting by going setting > phone setting > Restore factory setting. It reset your all iphone4 phone setting as default setting after the booting the phone.

If your iphone4 phone browser is not support the E-mails which content the image files with it. If the same E-mails open with image files in a mac mail client and the web client of mobile so try to open it in there respective browser so that will support your E-mails which content the image files.I think you have to check your iphone4 phone features so that will also help you to understand your iphone4 phone very well.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If the size of image is too large that also create a problem so first check your mobile compatibility for emails with image files. You try with small images with email, if it work so there should be a limitation for image file size with emails. If small size of image files also not support then there is not a problem with file size. But just conform with it. So that will clear your doubt.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to reboot your system. If there is any problem in a system files so after rebooting the system it will solve. To reboot your iphone4 phone switch off the iphone4 phone. Remove a battery and wait for some time. After the few second insert the battery and switch on iphone4 phone. So if there is any problem in your system it will correct it.