Thread: Samsung R70 Notebook / video issues

Samsung R70 Notebook / video issues

I have 2 big days since applications problems with my notebook, after a demanding 3D (BioShock) Appeared pink / green artifacts on my screen, the sound is doubled and the system eventually crashed. I thought that my system just not with the high graphics requirements of BioShock comes with a clear and uninstall everything again in the green was. was not so, I have this error pixels / artifacts in any 3D application, even the youtube-video look to the idling on the desktop. It runs but does not always equal ... Sometimes the application Game/3D finished and I just get one: Problem with nvlddmkm.sys - display driver has been restored, sometimes I get a BSOD "Hardware Malfunction" or "System Shutdown etc etc no answer from gfx driver". The run is ridiculous but sometimes I can nonstop 6Hour any game can be without problems ... boot the next time I come not even to the menu.
    My System:
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 1.8 GHz 2MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB
    Motherboard
    Intel 965PM
    RAM
    2048 MB, DDR2 PC5300 SDRAM, max. 4096MB, 2x1024MB
    GFX
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS - 256 MB Chip / Ramtakt: 500/700MHz, +768 MB TurboCache
    OS
    Windows Vista 32bit

Re: Samsung R70 Notebook / video issues

Have a similar problem but this is slightly harder. Had my computer (Samsung Aura R70 Despina) normally run, that is only on the desktop, when suddenly the screen was filled with colorful vertical stripes! The configuration is very similar to your except a 2GHz Dual Core, otherwise same graphics card and such. Have called at Samsung and wait for the pickup. Have a new installation of the system tries to correct the error was not. Could also just over an externally connected monitor on Windows at the lowest resolution (640x480) with effort and still see something. BIOS itself was not visible at the beginning. The high points of the resolution was also without success! Is to jump back again and again. The TFT of the laptop itself nothing more was seen. All very colorful stripes!! Have there been a presumption that this might take longer.

Have exact the same problem as described by TechPredator. Had the laptop (also a Samsung Aura R70 Despina). Had already posted and get back already. At first everything was wonderful. However, it appeared during the playing of an online video streams on colorful artifacts! And when I started a 3d application (TrackMania Nations), the system broke down completely. Since I have again the same beautiful vertical stripes as before the repair. The company was entrusted with the repair had an attached sheet, they have the main board on which is probably the video card, replaced and made a BIOS update. What goes hand in hand so yes. Waiting now to the second pick to fix the same problems. Have no explanation why. The system was placed cleanest. All updates up to date and virus scanner or firewall as well.

I have since the mid / late March, the same problem. Initially thought it would be a driver problem, but even after a new installation, I had the same error. Added to this is still indicative of the start of the display constantly to have blue dots and white stripes. Well clearly a faulty video cards. After replacing the card, everything went smoothly.

Guarantee is a voluntary service of the manufacturer. If you are in the warranty, you turn to the manufacturer, this is the quickest and generally associated with the best service there. Is Dell and HP have other equipment for the affected nvidia GPUs with the warranty extended by (I think Samsung not). Otherwise you are in any case within the statutory two-year warranty. The You only against the dealer - not compared to Samsung. So you need to contact the shop before the 2 year period has expired. For details on warranty is also available on wikipedia.

In general, you can register for warranty claims directly to the manufacturer, the request from the dealer only delays the process. In our case, it is in all probability is really a warranty claim, which must graphic card. According to the previous posts so have a design flaw, so has the defect from the start was present. I called Saturday with the same problem with Samsung, within 5 minutes everything was cleared with the really friendly staff at the Service Hotline - temporary replacement's are not able to And now the notebook was picked up even with me by UPS.