Thread: "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" error

"this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" error

I am having an iPhone and it keeps on popping up the message as "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone". What is this, I am not trying to attach any accessory on this phone. I have updated this phone to an ios4 and since then it does not give me full network ever. Please help me to get rid of this error.

Re: "this accessory is not optimized for this iphone" error

Even i have just updated my iPhone to the latest firmware and since then it is has started showing me some strange problem, though i am not facing any errors on my phone. My problem is with the network as it is not providing me proper network signal. It has became so hard to complete a single call on single time. My calls gets cut so frequently due to the weak network signals.

I think you guys need to call to the customer care number of your Carrier which would be 100% responsible for providing the network signals on your phone. It might happen that you are holding the phone in weak network area where it is very difficult to get the mobile signals. I suggest you to check about the same issue on different locations.

I think your phone didn't got the proper update due to which all this problems are raising on your phone. I suggest you to reinstall the iOS 4 on your phone which might solve this problem. It would be better to reinstall the iPhone operating system by using the USB cable as there won't be any chances of disconnecting the phone while phone is getting an updates.