Thread: Pendrive locking software

Pendrive locking software

I have transcend JetFlashR620 8gb pendrive,I usually have to transfer number of data on a number of PC in my office.I want to make my data secure in my pendrive. I want a Pendrive locking software for my computer, so that I only can access my pendrive in my PC or others pendrive in my PC with my permission only.

Re: Pendrive locking software

I am using the USB pc lock software it really helps me for security purpose for my valuable data on my pc or in usb. You can certainly use it to stop someone from using your PC by installing USB PC Lock Pro. You just put in any accessible USB port. Once connected, it blocks any access from the message keyboard of MSN Messenger and audio of all kinds. consequently, you do not need to worry about all kinds of noise when you are far from your PC. Once installed , the top part of the screen shows the major individuality such as the presence and the state of security. It is below a certain number of "Plugins" that you can disjointedly activate according to what you wish to block such as multimedia reader, messaging Once fixed, the program the program remains inconspicuously in the system tray so that nobody knows its functioning.

If you are looking for the best protection for your valuable data in your usb or PC the "USB PC Lock Pro 1.5” is the best one I have come across.
    It has the following Key Features that helps in terms of security of your data

1. Lock worksation when you step away.
    2. Lock MSN.
    3. Stop streaming media traffic.
    4. Mute audio.
    5. Start/Stop event logger.6. Start/Stop batch.
    It will lock your PC by turning any USB Flash Drive into such a key that would protect your computer from being used by the unauthorized people.

I am very much impressed with this software I a m using this software from past 2 month " lock and go 1.0". lock and go 1.0 (lock-and-go) is the perfect removable media protection software. lock and go 1.0 protects the data you store in your Flash Drivers USB keys/pens, USB hard drives,Zip, war and other types of removable media. Anyone using removable storage media is at risk of losing the media and is exposed to potential media theft. That is why lock and go 1.0 is the perfect companion for your portable media. lock and go 1.0 will enable you to feel completely confident about taking valuable information with you wherever you go. lock and go 1.0 is the key to your peace of mind.
    Last edited by Hardwareman; 14-10-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Do you only need a program that can password protect your pen drive? You can try Kakasoft USB security, it's freeware and it's specially used to password protect flash drives such as pen drive and USB flash drive.