Thread: iOS 4.1 on 3G - Battery Meter Wrong

iOS 4.1 on 3G - Battery Meter Wrong

Hi i am using the Apple i phone from the last few years and it has the iOS version 4.1, that it nothing but it has the operating system of the version 4.1. It is the best phone that i have ever had the other thing here is that it never gave any kind of problem till now but from few days i am facing an unusual type of problem though it a small problem but it irritates me a lot the thing is that whenever i get the reminder that the battery is low i plugged it with the charger the thing here is that it shows me that the battery is full after half an hour of battery charging but as soon as i unplugged the charger it will give me a reading that the battery is half charged, i don't know what is wrong with it and i want to get rid of it as soon as possible, please help me in this case.

Re: iOS 4.1 on 3G - Battery Meter Wrong

I guess that there is nothing wrong with your phone the fault that you are getting is might be through the charger that you are using, There is the question for you is that whether the charger that you are using is the original one or you have purchased it externally from somewhere else. The thing here is that it may happen that your battery meter will show wrong reading because the power is not enough or the charger has some problem that it is not behaving properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the battery that you are using might have been corrupted , The thing here is that if the plugged charger showing you the proper result of full battery and when you unplug it then it gives you that the battery is half filed , it may happen if the batter is not coping up with the mobile phone that you are using , one more thing i would like to mention here is that if you really want to check whether there is the fault in your battery than just check it out with the other mobile phone if the problem still prevails then change the battery immediately and make sure that the phone that you are using must be of same Apple phone model.

I was also facing the same problem a few days back but the phone that i was using was Blackberry phone, even though the phone of our doesn't match but the problem remains the same, I got rid of the problem as i changed my charger and in your case i think that there is nothing wrong with the phone that you are using or nor with the operating system of the phone and if you still think that there may be a problem in your phone then just contact the customer care service center of the company i hope that they will help you for sure in this case.

I don't think that there is something wrong with the mobile phone of yours, other thing is that there are no problems with the phone that you are using, the actual problem is related with the battery that you are using the other thing is that if the battery is not coping up with the mobile phone of yours so it is better to change the battery and load the new one in it , i hope that this one will help you.