Thread: iPhone 4 rear camera lens question

iPhone 4 rear camera lens question

I am using iPhone 4 for almost two months and I have an issue with regarding the back camera lens. The back camera glass is all scratched up and only the part over the camera and rest of the phone is fine. I do not remember how it happen. Because i had not keep it anywhere from where it any get scratched and it is not even fall down. Does any one else is noticing this issue?

Re: iPhone 4 rear camera lens question

Even in my iPhone the back camera is got scratched. But it does not affect my picture quality, while walking it fall down from my hand and then i got this scratched. Not bothered about it as it does not effect my quality. Most of the scratches are around the silver ring. As it is working fine so not a big deal to me. Is your picture quality is fine?

I have kept my phone in Griffin wallet case from the first day when I got it. But now I don't know how my camera lens has scratched. Over a week it get slip out of the griffin wallet and fall down on the floor and now I have a big scratch on the back. I had ordered for bodyguards for both back and front side. I am really so disappointed. How can it get scratch does any one have any idea? Can any one one from where can I get new lens?

After reading this post I check mine and I noticed that my camera lens glass cover is scratched and it does not have any scratch around that area at all. When I see take photos my camera picture are coming out fuzzy in one corner. I am really disappointed since apple is not going to inform this issue and they are not going to give me replacement. I won't be happy with apple till the time they are not going to replace it.

In my case the backglass does not cover the camera lens. I call to Apple and they gave me option of sending phone for repair or do advance replacement. I told them to do advance replacement. They send a new iPhone and hold a charge of $30 on my credit. If they found that the problem is caused by me they will call me back and tell my options.