Thread: Camera problem on iPhone 4

Nuronex Guest

Camera problem on iPhone 4

I have an iPhone 4 mobile phone and the problem is with the camera. The camera is not functioning properly. I have rebooted the phone again and again. When I perform the action it works for sometime and then it gets freeze. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can work well with the camera of the phone.

Re: Camera problem on iPhone 4

The issue could basically be with the desired firmware of the application through which you need to look out. All you need to do is to check out by processing that is by reinstalling the firmware for the same. As it is been done that is needed to get it worked this will be better for you. I hope this will surely let the change to be worked for the changes that is required.

Try restoring your phone. A phone restore will be helpful for you and can process out well for the change that will be better. In order to get the desired aspect to be processed you need to look for the implementation that is essential which is better. The restoration will surely let the phone to work as it used to when been bought. So do check for the same.

Use iTunes application for performing the restore as this is the best way through which you can make the things to be worked well as required. Do look out for the aspect which is needed. I hope the restoration will be done in a better way without any problem. So work well as assisted it will surely make the things to be processed or get worked as needed. Check for the same.

I would suggest you to contact Apple care support for the same. As it is been done you may then be able to get sort of the change as needed. It will be better for you and can then function out for the aspect as needed. Do look out for the same as needed you may be able to function out as required, Apple support will sort the issue that you are facing. The camera may then work well without any issue.

The firmware for the device needs to be checked out. All you need to do is to perform well that is get a new updated firmware of the phone and get it installed well to the same. As it is been performed you may then be able to get sort of the change as required. It is needed to get the implementation to be well executed. A bug in the update may cause such issue as well.