Thread: No calendar events after 4.01 update on iPhone 4

No calendar events after 4.01 update on iPhone 4

I have Apple iPhone 4 mobile phone and the problem is with the 4.01 update that is been done. I have lost all the calendar events. I am not able to get any of the information. Please help me out for the thing so that I can work well with the desired change that is needed. It will be better and helpful. Hope to get a desired and better solution.

Re: No calendar events after 4.01 update on iPhone 4

Do look out for the thing. It could be that the application or the firmware may have some issue with the thing. So in order to function out or process for the change it will be better that you do check for the implementation well by sorting the thing that is reinstall the firmware. I hope this will help you out for sorting the aspect as needed. Do check out.

The update may have some issue and in order to process out well which will be better for you. As this is needed you take the essential steps to be worked. It will surely let the changes to get sort of the same. The update may have some bug appended. Remove the same and then get a fresh install copy of the thing. It will be better for you. Get it processed as required.

Look out for your iTunes application. You need to update it to the latest. The issue would then be sorted out well as required. You need to synchronize the phone with the updated application which will be helpful for you. So get it processed and then work as needed. Do process out for the change and look for the conclusion.

Basically the iTunes is not able to synchronize well and this is the reason you are not able to process out for the required change that is needed. Do work well for the thing that is by getting a new pack of the iTunes application and make it install to the system. As it is been done you may then be able to perform well as required. This will be better for you and can then cope with the desired aspect as needed.