Thread: iPhone 3g does not let me send picture messages

iPhone 3g does not let me send picture messages

I really love the iPhone and that is because of all the features that it has. The only issue that I have is with the sending of the Picture Messages. I cannot send or receive the Picture Message and the thing is that there is no problem with the text messages. I just want to know what the problem with this thing is. Also has anyone before me encountered this kind of problem and has anyone come up with the solution? I will be really glad if I can get the solution. Thanks in advanced.

Re: iPhone 3g does not let me send picture messages

With your post only two things come to mind that:
    • The first one is that the mobile phone (iPhone) that you have is jailbroken and in that case I think that terms and conditions are violated and that may be causing the problem.
    • The second thing that stuck my mind is that the iPhone that you have is an unlocked one from other country and for that you will have to contact the tech support of the SIM that you are using.

I am in total agreement with what Antonio has just mentioned. For you Adrie I want to make one thing clear that if the mobile phone that you have is jailbreaked then on one thing I am sure that the MMS settings are not going to work. I would also like to tell the same thing for the smartphones that are unlocked. You will have to talk with the tech support of the Apple and see if they can come up with some solution.

When you brought the smartphone then I am sure from the very start you were not able to get this thing work on the iPhone. Well I would suggest you to perform the Master Reset and I am sure the Master Reset will help you get out of this drastic situation. One thing that I would like to tell about the jailbreak is that if it is done then there are some ways by which the things can be done so that it can work as per the way by which we wish.

Well I do not think that you will have to go for the Master Reset I think that you will have to perform the Reset Network and that will solve the issue. Just follow the steps below and see it working:
    • Go to the Settings
    • Then go to the General
    • After that go to the Reset Network Settings

One thing I would like to warn you, if you at all follow this then you will lose some of the Wi-Fi passwords that you have if any. Hope that this will help you.

You should really try something very simple instead of trying all this bigger and lengthy and at the same time complex solution. What you have to just do is go into the Settings under the settings instead of going for the Reset go to the Messages. Once you are in the Messages then you will have to turn On the MMS messaging on and then you will be able to get the way to send the picture messages, and I am really sure for that.

Thanks a lot Cruzz, I found your post really nice and it really worked for me. From the first post I was getting the feeling that there was something really hard that has to be done so that I can send the Picture Message and it finally ended up with this. Really helpful was your post. Also one of the threads was also of some assistance and the thread was How to send picture text message with iphone.