Thread: Nokia E63 offline mode

Nokia E63 offline mode

I have nokia E63. Now a days it show the error that nokia E63 phone on a offline mode and "no Sim card inserted" message display on a screen. How can i change it from online mode to normal mode? If there is any problem in my nokia E63 mobile. I didn't get what exactly happens with my nokia E63 phone. So what i have to do for that? Please reply.
    Last edited by aMARAN; 13-10-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Re: Nokia E63 offline mode

You have to check your Sim card is properly place or not. If Sim card is not place properly in it place so this types of problem is occurs. You have to check it properly. Just check your Sim card with another mobile. If same problem is occurs is another mobile so change your Sim card and check your problem. check your network service.

You have to change your profile from offline mode to normal mode, you have to change in your profile. You just do like this. Go to the main menu and click on setting. There you can see profile option. Select the profile option and your profile from offline mode to another mode. You can also create your own profile and click on activate the profile which you want to use.

There is some trick to change the profile you can see in your mobile. You directly change your profile from MENU>SETTING>PROFILE and then select the profile which is suitable to you. You also change directly by pressing "#" button some seconds. Otherwise switch off the mobile and switch on it. It will show you the message that, phone on offline mode. Do you want to continuous with it? then change your profile from offline mode to other mode.

First you try to change your profile. But still it showing same problem to you Then there is chance to problem in your hardware also. If sim card port is not working proper so problem take place. If your mobile in a warranty so check your mobile in warranty. Otherwise repair it in mobile service center.