Thread: Problem with Samsung S200

Problem with Samsung S200

I recently buy a Samsung S200 mobile phone. There i done some mistakes in my Samsung S200 mobile setting. Now there is a problem in a incoming call. so How I can solve this problem? I can not able to find the problem. Now there is no incoming call. I miss my all important incoming call from last some days. But there is no any problem in a outgoing call. So please help me.

Re: Problem with Samsung S200

There is a problem in your Samsung S200 mobile phone setting. You just have to reset your all Samsung S200 mobile phone setting so change your current setting as a default setting. To change the setting as default setting you have to go to the setting and click on the Reset setting or Default setting. It will reset your all setting as default setting.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have to contact with your network service provider. If there is a problem with your incoming call and if problem with incoming call from your phone network service provider so they can solve your problem. Ask the other people who are using a same network service so if they also suffering from same problem you call your network service provider and give them idea about this problem. So they will help you to solve this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think there is a problem with your Sim card. You do one thing, First switch off the your Samsung S200 mobile phone. Remove the cover of Samsung S200 mobile phone. After that remove the Samsung S200 mobile phone battery. Check Sim card is place properly or not. If not so place it properly in it respective place. Then place the battery in it. Switch on the mobile. It will take some time to boot and then check your problem.

I think you done change something in your Samsung S200 mobile phone call setting. To solve this problem you have to check if you activate reject call option or not. If you activate the reject call for all incoming call so you have to dis-activate it. Go to main menu, click on setting, then go to call setting. Check reject call setting and dis-activate this setting. It will definitely solve your problem.