Thread: Is it possible that my xbox 360 pc controller work with all my games

Is it possible that my xbox 360 pc controller work with all my games

Immediately curious, additional than I read somewhere, not be able to remember where, with the intention of the XBOX 360 controller determine to work on the PC. Is this true encompass a regular PC Controller it does not seem to run. I encompass and tried a XBOX 360 organizer or regulator and the wireless dongle and it does not run moreover I encompass inaugurate the essential driver for the entire the controllers. In the 360 controller I do not encompass the usual charge pack on it additional than a set of 2 rechargeable batteries. I uncertainty this would create a diff for it running by means of the PC additional than figured I would mention it. I encompass endeavor together of these by means of the game NECROVISION. Does anybody be familiar with if Necrovision uses a controller. There is no alternative in-game to select "controller" or "mouse/keyboard" - there is immediately the keyboard/mouse alternative. I locate it strange with the intention of such an up to date game would not be capable to be played by means of a controller. Is this tranquil typical for PC games. I do not play PC games for the reason that it's always been keyboard controlled and I HATE THAT I need some help here.

Re: Is it possible that my xbox 360 pc controller work with all my games

Yes, I have comprised and seen the box for the xbox 360 commencing Microsoft and it says you be capable to run it on a PC. Immediately get one with the intention of says it determine to work on a PC. DIT: I interpret on the Xbox site with the intention of it requires XP by means of SP2 so I guess I am out; I do not similar to SP2. I immediately looked Microsoft's website and they encompass a driver for the controller for XP. I immediately anticipate the driver is for the entire the 360 controllers to create them work on XP. Microsoft's specs on the webpage for the controller say it merely necessitate SP1 on XP. I do not imagine it would matter moreover way, as long as there is a driver for it.

I would create certain with the intention of the controller you get does say on it with the intention of it be able to work on a PC for the reason that I am not certain if the wireless controllers determine to. I do not be familiar with the intention of for a fact. The wireless controller by no means works on the PC. Not yet anyway. The wired controllers, on the other hand, do (in most cases). The dissimilarity between the "PC" and non-PC branded ones are the driver disk with the intention of comes supplied, and the extra a small number of bucks added on for the privilege. On the other hand, you be able to get the accurate driver from Microsoft Update. I would suppose AlphaKP295's tribulations stem from expecting the wired controller to run without several drivers, and so failing, additional than then installing the drivers from the PC package, and so it worked then.

I endeavor the controller today and by means of the drivers from Microsoft, it runs well. The merely tribulations are with the intention of me had no force feedback (rumble) when I engage in recreation NFS: MW, or SC: CT, additional than I do not imagine SC sustains or maintains it anyway. I anticipate Microsoft updates the drivers almost immediately to hold up force feedback and the home circle button. Similar to the previous poster mentioned. Together WIRED works on the system. I have the WIRED Xbox one and it runs for the system. You immediately necessitate the driver off the ms hardware site or run windows to bring up to date. If you attached your first xbox controller at present with the intention of the drivers are installed, you determine to observe with the intention of it determine to run the entire of sudden.

Right at present as most of them speak your xbox 360 controller is a black wireless controller with the intention of I plug in to my systems USB port from side to side the charging Cord they give you with the intention of plugs into the controller the entire I did was turn on the controls plug the cord into my controller subsequent to with the intention of plug it into the USB port and my computer registered it and selected it up and asked me if I required to locate a driver for it (which is the recommended way) clicked on with the intention of and in 5 minutes I am at present talking to and tell you it does work by means of the drivers!

The xbox controller does run on system not certain would not operating systems you have encompassed to encompass and I had advice not to utilize the Microsoft controller programmed as it does not run on the entire games you be able to download a commercial controller similar to x padder and config the buttons yourself takes time additional than in the long run it is well worth it I utilize it the entire the time there is a usb wireless adapter you be able to accept up for regarding $20 to facilitate utilize of wireless xbox controllers on pc. Immediately thought I would mention with the intention of in view of the fact that so numerous people said the wireless controllers do not work on PC.

I have encompassed the wireless receiver (brand innovative from Amazon.com for $16 containing shipping charges and tax) and encompass endeavor it on each controller I be able to locate. If you have the receiver then several controller be supposed to work. I even got my Rock Band wireless guitar and wireless drums to run. It is overwhelming. I suggest in opposition to the wireless receiver. The tribulations are amps on the USB line: you get 500ma to play by means of for the entire USB devices. The Wireless receiver uses 200, an M$ mouse uses 250. If you utilize a lot of USB apparatus, some of them might stop running. I had a pair of USB headphones I might not utilize by means of the receiver. The minute I twisted it on, the sound become tremendously distorted until I restarted the entire system. Immediately plug the controller into a USB port, and grab the driver.