Thread: External aerial for blackberry

External aerial for blackberry

That the rumors that: RIM, The parent company of BlackBerry could be currently experimenting with prototypes of smartphones equipped with external antennas like the iPhone 4. If the use of this technique can be effective, it can also sometimes cause some problems. See a lot of trouble. Can anybody know that issue. Please update.

Re: External aerial for blackberry

This antenna is made for vehicles with a windshield or other heatproof windshields that degrade receiving GPS waves. The best performance is achieved by placing the antenna on the roof or trunk lid. However you can also place the antenna on the rear of the vehicle through a potential reduction in performance. Using this antenna lets you put your INFORAD anywhere in the vehicle cabin.

I think an internal antenna is superior to the external antenna in wireless devices. An external antenna can be easily broken or cracked, and your phone is basically useless or should I say ruin. Most manufactures have now disappeared from the internal antennas and devices are much better than the old external antenna devices. In reviewing today's devices, the Samsung and LG phones still seem to have external antennas and Motorola devices are now all the interns.

I watched a number of external antennas for my cell phone. (I have a Motorola V120), I noticed that the antenna had a small coaxial cable with it. My question is would it be possible to attach my phone to the TV antenna or is it actually a problem? I can not pick up anything where I live. There are main power lines not far from my house. I think I prevented him from receiving a signal. If this does not work will be the outside of cell phone antennas do something?

USB keys for access to a Wi-Fi are extremely practical, but often a lack of size, sensitivity. Indeed, it is better to receive a strong signal to make the most of your Internet connection. The manufacturer Lancom us today proposes a solution to increase the sensitivity of the USB Wi-Fi by adding an external antenna. Compatible with 802.11 a, b and g, AirLancer USB-54pro. Performance is, however, pays a high price because the model costs about 115 €.