Thread: Unable to install Calendar sync on Blackberry torch

Unable to install Calendar sync on Blackberry torch

I have bought the Blackberry Torch last week. I make use of it for work official. Due to firewall issues I had to have my IT unit download the Desktop Software for me so that I can sync all. I am on the individual sketch not the Enterprise, although I still can get emails for the work. When I did the configure Settings to set up the synchronizing it let me do the Calendar and then the Address book in my Blackberry torch. But I am unable to sync the Calendar on my Blackberry torch. Do anyone have any idea to solve the same problem for my Blackberry torch. Any help correlated with the similar issue will be respected? Thanks in Advance.

Re: Unable to install Calendar sync on Blackberry torch

I have installed the Blackberry Torch desktop 6 and currently cannot able to synchronize the calendar. I am right now is on Verizon. I have not done Enterprise establish some result here that works for me. You just want to update your Blackberry Torch mobile phone settings by going to device then go to Options > Advanced Settings > Default Services.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone to the same setting with my Blackberry Torch mobile phone with the same application but the Calendar cannot able to synchronizing with mobile phone. So do you have another option to procedure the solution of the same problem? Do anyone else have any other solution to solve the same problem form my Blackberry Torch mobile phone.

You go for this step to remove the problem from your mobile devices follows to the “choice > Advanced Settings > Default Services and then choose the email account for Outlook as your default calendar”. For several reason it chooses to other services, like search engine for making the calendar by default to the same mobile phone. After updating these setting on the device, you can go to Organizer > Configure Settings on the Desktop manager and it must agree you to configure the Calendar Sync this time. I hope this will help you to remove the problem.

If you have taken the new mobile for your use then you can go to the replacement of the same Blackberry Torch mobile phone from the workshop where you have taken the same device for your personal use. Or if not then you can go for the service center of the Blackberry mobile phone where you can easily get the service for your mobile.