Thread: Facebook contacts does not sync in blackberry torch 9800

Facebook contacts does not sync in blackberry torch 9800

I have recently purchased a new blackberry torch 9800 from the nearby market and the phone is very good in performance but when i tried to sync the phone contacts with the facebook it failed badly. As i have more than 1000 contacts on the phone and wanted to add them on the facebook. so, please provide me with the solution to resolve the issue.

Re: Facebook contacts does not sync in blackberry torch 9800

You can sync the contacts on the facebook very easily you just have to do to link a Facebook buddy with a contact in your BlackBerry contacts, push the menu key in the Facebook application and then you have to , click to select a Friend, after that desire a friend and select attach to BlackBerry Contact. If this buddy is previously in your BlackBerry contacts, click to select yes, or Select Contact. Then choose the contact. Your associates profile picture, birthday and work in order should then be added to your BlackBerry contacts very easily and your issue will be resolved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned above i have followed all the steps given and then too the problem of sync with the facebook remains the same. The contacts are sync with the phone but only few of them where transported to the face book account, so what is the exact problem of these any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

There seems to be a problem in the facebook application that you are using in the blackberry torch 9800. So the solution to these issue is that you have to download the facebook app for the blackberry torch 9800 from the blackberry app website. These will resolve your query of the contact sync to the facebook from the phone contact.

There is another method by which you can sync the contacts of the blackberry torch to the facebook. For that you first have to connect the phone to your laptop and then go to the blackberry contacts and sync all the contacts to your Gmail account. After that sync all the contacts to the facebook through your gmail account these will resolve your problem your sure.

If you are not getting the solution to the problem then you have to contact the blackberry customer care assistance for further help and support. You can also try to contact the face book expert from the website and look for the answer from there expert pool, the will definitely solve your issue with the contact sync.