Thread: Media Services Are Not Available for Torch 9800

Media Services Are Not Available for Torch 9800

Hii..
    I have been using this blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone from last one month. It was fun using this mobile phone and i use to use many applications which were present in the mobile phone. But when i use to try any media sync the device use to pop up a message saying that a mass storage device is required for the connection. I checked almost each and every application of my phone but i found nothing matching this. So please give some solution for this..

Re: Media Services Are Not Available for Torch 9800

Hey guys you can try out for the software updation of your mobile phone. You can check for the software you have installed in your mobile phone. Because some time due to the software failure or when any software is corrupted the media applications stop working and this type of media service problems occurs. So its better you have your software updated and then you can check for the media services..

You can try for the system setting of your mobile phone. Because what happens,sometime the media services are proper installed but the system software are not properly installed. Or the system software is properly installed but the media drivers are not properly installed on the system. So its better that the internal settings should be checked first and then you must proceed ahead. just try it,it will help you.

Hey you can try some other tricks for overcoming these problems. If the above steps are not working then you can just try to open the memory card slot and check whether the memory card is properly installed inside the mobile phone or not. If it is not properly installed then please insert the memory card by removing the memory card from the phone and then again reinsert the memory card into the memory slot. And then again restart the phone and try to check the media service.

You can check for the settings installed in the blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone. Because the settings installed in your mobile phone may not be correct and because of that only the media services are not functioning properly. So first go for the settings installed in the mobile phone and set the proper system configuration. I hope this will help you find a solution for this problem..

Hey you can try for the system software updation. Because of the corrupted software which is installed in your blackberry mobile phone these kind of problems occurs. Just go for the operating system updation and then install the latest and the updated system software/programs(operating system) into your blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone.

If you are not able to listen to the music or open any kind of media files then you must try for the operating system updation or for the software updation of the blackberry mobile phone. You can also check for the memory card which is in the memory slot. Check the memory card,whether it is properly installed or not. If it is not properly installed or inserted then take it out and then reinsert it. And then check it out whether the problem still exist or not. But i am sure it will help you.