Thread: My camara and video are not working in Nokia N70

My camara and video are not working in Nokia N70

Hi, I have Nokia N70. From last one year i am using this phone. Nokia N70 is a excellent phone. From last some days my Nokia N70 mobile camera is not working well. So taking photos and video is not possible now. What i have to do for that? Warranty period of the phone is also over. Is there is any mobile hardware problem?

Re: My camara and video are not working in Nokia N70

Your mobile warranty is over so you have to repair it in a repair center. You have to repair your mobile Because i think there will be a hardware problem. If you really want to use that phone so only you repair it otherwise if you are planning for new mobile after some days so don't waste your money to repair it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You first check your Nokia N70 mobile camera setting if there is any problem in setting so also it will not work properly. There is any change in setting so make correction. If till it not work change your mobile setting as "Default setting" so it will set default setting for all your phone setting. After change the setting check your problem is solve or not.

You check your camera lance. I think there will be a problem in your camera lance. Because most of camera problem is occurs when your lance is not working well. Your mobile is not in warranty so repair it in well known repair center so you will get good result for your phone. But before going to repair you just conform that it just your lance problem.

You have Nokia N70 and there is problem in your camera. Your Nokia N70 mobile phone needs to be flashed so if there is any software problem so it solve. Go to your nearest nokia care center and tell them that you want to format your phone. You have to pay for that. If there is no any hardware problem in your Nokia N70 so you will get result.