Thread: Text message bug after update on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

Text message bug after update on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

I have updated my Blackberry mobile phone but after updating it I am facing an issue with the messaging bugs. As I know after updating mobile phone all of the data are get deleted. After updating, all my save the message are getting corrupted and also I cannot see the text after opening message. So if you are having any suggestion on this issues then please reply me.
    Last edited by Taanusiya; 09-10-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Re: Text message bug after update on Blackberry Torch Smartphone

As you have written in your question about bugs in message after updating. I think your mobile updating is not succeeded. I think you should do the updating again of your mobile phone. I think by doing so again it may help you to remove all your bugs. If you are having any other query then please reply me.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I suggest you to scan your mobile phone atleast once. I think if you are using memory card in your mobile phone then I think because of virus in your memory card you mobile phone infected. So first scan your mobile phone with updated antivirus. I am sure by doing so you can able to overcome this issue.

I was having the same issues with my mobile phone as you are facing now. Then one my friend suggested me contact with the local mobile technicians on this. I did as he said and believe me problem is sorted at once and it took very less time to get it done. I expect going with local technician he can solve your problems.

If you are receiving any of the messages from unknown contact sometimes it carries virus within it. For that you must have to watch out those kind of messages before opening it. Due to this kind of messages all of other message which are in the inbox and in the other folder are get corrupted. So i recommend you to delete those messages immediately.

Blackberry mobile phone is very delicate to handle. And I think there may be several reasons for this problem. I will recommend you to visit Blackberry mobile support system on this issues. Blackberry mobile support team will surely help you to solve this issue and also it will be very safe in the point of your mobile phone.